Chelsea FC launch trainer with NBA superstar Kevin Garnett
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 August 2009 02:30PM
LONDON - Chelsea FC, who recently returned from a pre-season tour of the US, aims to further build its presence in America by tying up with one of the country's top sportsmen, 6ft 11inch NBA forward Kevin Garnett.
Chelsea, Adidas and Garnett will develop the basketball shoe which comes with an limited edition scarf and football shirt with the player's name printed across the back.
The shoe launches on 29 August in the States and incorporates the Chelsea FC lion and club colour blue.
Garnett, who plays for the Boston Celtics, is a known Chelsea FC supporter and friend of striker Didier Drogba.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Executive Lipton Fleming £21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Lipton Fleming £36000.00 per annum, London
- International Search Associate Director Lipton Fleming £55000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Art Director Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £55000 per annum + excellent bonus, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?