Chelsea FC launch trainer with NBA superstar Kevin Garnett
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 August 2009 02:30PM
LONDON - Chelsea FC, who recently returned from a pre-season tour of the US, aims to further build its presence in America by tying up with one of the country's top sportsmen, 6ft 11inch NBA forward Kevin Garnett.
Chelsea, Adidas and Garnett will develop the basketball shoe which comes with an limited edition scarf and football shirt with the player's name printed across the back.
The shoe launches on 29 August in the States and incorporates the Chelsea FC lion and club colour blue.
Garnett, who plays for the Boston Celtics, is a known Chelsea FC supporter and friend of striker Didier Drogba.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief