Chelsea FC launch trainer with NBA superstar Kevin Garnett
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 August 2009 02:30PM
LONDON - Chelsea FC, who recently returned from a pre-season tour of the US, aims to further build its presence in America by tying up with one of the country's top sportsmen, 6ft 11inch NBA forward Kevin Garnett.
Chelsea, Adidas and Garnett will develop the basketball shoe which comes with an limited edition scarf and football shirt with the player's name printed across the back.
The shoe launches on 29 August in the States and incorporates the Chelsea FC lion and club colour blue.
Garnett, who plays for the Boston Celtics, is a known Chelsea FC supporter and friend of striker Didier Drogba.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director - New Planning Function in Top Agency ADLIB up to c.£60k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Innovations Consultant Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- HEAD OF OPERATIONS - CREATIVE SERVICES - B2B - £80-85K Salt £80000 - £85000 per annum, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links