Chelsea FC launch trainer with NBA superstar Kevin Garnett
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 August 2009 02:30PM
LONDON - Chelsea FC, who recently returned from a pre-season tour of the US, aims to further build its presence in America by tying up with one of the country's top sportsmen, 6ft 11inch NBA forward Kevin Garnett.
Chelsea, Adidas and Garnett will develop the basketball shoe which comes with an limited edition scarf and football shirt with the player's name printed across the back.
The shoe launches on 29 August in the States and incorporates the Chelsea FC lion and club colour blue.
Garnett, who plays for the Boston Celtics, is a known Chelsea FC supporter and friend of striker Didier Drogba.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show