Chelsea FC launch trainer with NBA superstar Kevin Garnett
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 August 2009 02:30PM
LONDON - Chelsea FC, who recently returned from a pre-season tour of the US, aims to further build its presence in America by tying up with one of the country's top sportsmen, 6ft 11inch NBA forward Kevin Garnett.
Chelsea, Adidas and Garnett will develop the basketball shoe which comes with an limited edition scarf and football shirt with the player's name printed across the back.
The shoe launches on 29 August in the States and incorporates the Chelsea FC lion and club colour blue.
Garnett, who plays for the Boston Celtics, is a known Chelsea FC supporter and friend of striker Didier Drogba.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge