In association with
Waitrose 'summer holiday' by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 August 2009 04:58PM
Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has created a new direct marketing campaign to promote the home delivery service offered by the upmarket supermarket chain Waitrose as the summer holidays get underway.
The campaign aims to communicate that during a period when other things can get in the way of normal routines and food shopping trips, WaitroseDeliver is on hand to help.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield