In association with
Waitrose 'summer holiday' by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 August 2009 04:58PM
Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has created a new direct marketing campaign to promote the home delivery service offered by the upmarket supermarket chain Waitrose as the summer holidays get underway.
The campaign aims to communicate that during a period when other things can get in the way of normal routines and food shopping trips, WaitroseDeliver is on hand to help.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum,