In association with
Waitrose 'summer holiday' by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 August 2009 04:58PM
Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw has created a new direct marketing campaign to promote the home delivery service offered by the upmarket supermarket chain Waitrose as the summer holidays get underway.
The campaign aims to communicate that during a period when other things can get in the way of normal routines and food shopping trips, WaitroseDeliver is on hand to help.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building