Chime Communications reports highest ever pre-tax profits
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 09:50AM
LONDON - Chime Communications, the marketing services group that owns VCCP, Bell Pottinger and Stephens Francis Whitson, has reported a 4 per cent rise in pre-tax profits for the six months to 30 June 2009.
The company announced profits of £8.5 million for the period, the highest first-half pre-tax profit in its history.
Operating profit rose 3 per cent from £9.1 million to £9.4 million year on year, with operating income up 7 per cent to £58.4 million.
Chime Communications attributed the figures to a healthy new business pipeline, which saw VCCP pick up the Emirates and nPower accounts, along with increased income from some of its largest clients.
Lord Bell, the chairman of Chime Communications, said: "Having delivered the highest profit in our history we have outperformed the market and our competition and achieved first half results ahead of expectation. We are delighted and remain cautiously optimistic for the full year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad