Chime Communications reports highest ever pre-tax profits
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 09:50AM
LONDON - Chime Communications, the marketing services group that owns VCCP, Bell Pottinger and Stephens Francis Whitson, has reported a 4 per cent rise in pre-tax profits for the six months to 30 June 2009.
The company announced profits of £8.5 million for the period, the highest first-half pre-tax profit in its history.
Operating profit rose 3 per cent from £9.1 million to £9.4 million year on year, with operating income up 7 per cent to £58.4 million.
Chime Communications attributed the figures to a healthy new business pipeline, which saw VCCP pick up the Emirates and nPower accounts, along with increased income from some of its largest clients.
Lord Bell, the chairman of Chime Communications, said: "Having delivered the highest profit in our history we have outperformed the market and our competition and achieved first half results ahead of expectation. We are delighted and remain cautiously optimistic for the full year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1