Chime Communications reports highest ever pre-tax profits
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 09:50AM
LONDON - Chime Communications, the marketing services group that owns VCCP, Bell Pottinger and Stephens Francis Whitson, has reported a 4 per cent rise in pre-tax profits for the six months to 30 June 2009.
The company announced profits of £8.5 million for the period, the highest first-half pre-tax profit in its history.
Operating profit rose 3 per cent from £9.1 million to £9.4 million year on year, with operating income up 7 per cent to £58.4 million.
Chime Communications attributed the figures to a healthy new business pipeline, which saw VCCP pick up the Emirates and nPower accounts, along with increased income from some of its largest clients.
Lord Bell, the chairman of Chime Communications, said: "Having delivered the highest profit in our history we have outperformed the market and our competition and achieved first half results ahead of expectation. We are delighted and remain cautiously optimistic for the full year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show