Chime Communications reports highest ever pre-tax profits
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 09:50AM
LONDON - Chime Communications, the marketing services group that owns VCCP, Bell Pottinger and Stephens Francis Whitson, has reported a 4 per cent rise in pre-tax profits for the six months to 30 June 2009.
The company announced profits of £8.5 million for the period, the highest first-half pre-tax profit in its history.
Operating profit rose 3 per cent from £9.1 million to £9.4 million year on year, with operating income up 7 per cent to £58.4 million.
Chime Communications attributed the figures to a healthy new business pipeline, which saw VCCP pick up the Emirates and nPower accounts, along with increased income from some of its largest clients.
Lord Bell, the chairman of Chime Communications, said: "Having delivered the highest profit in our history we have outperformed the market and our competition and achieved first half results ahead of expectation. We are delighted and remain cautiously optimistic for the full year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager - Legal MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Business Director - Digital Planning/Buying Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO