Kimberly-Clark transfers Kim Underhill to top UK marketing post
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 September 2009 02:10PM
LONDON - Kimberly-Clark has promoted one of its top US marketers, Kim Underhill, to the role of vice president, UK & Ireland.
She will oversee a £60m annual marketing budget and brands including Andrex toilet tissue, Kleenex tissues and Huggies babycare products.
Underhill previously headed up Kimberly-Clark's North American Group Brands, where she was responsible for tissue brands including Kleenex, Scott and Viva.
In her new role she will report to Giles Turrell, president of consumer Europe.
She replaces Troy Warfield who has been promoted to the new position of vice-president, family care, for Europe.
Warfield is now responsible for strategy, insight, communication and innovation across Kimberly-Clark's European Family Care business. He continues to be based in the UK.
Earlier this year, Warfield was ranked 16th in Marketing's Power 100 2009 listing of the industry's most influential practitioners.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45- 70k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data and Insights Director - Global agency - top-tier client Ultimate Asset £65 - £75 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign