Kimberly-Clark transfers Kim Underhill to top UK marketing post
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 September 2009 02:10PM
LONDON - Kimberly-Clark has promoted one of its top US marketers, Kim Underhill, to the role of vice president, UK & Ireland.
She will oversee a £60m annual marketing budget and brands including Andrex toilet tissue, Kleenex tissues and Huggies babycare products.
Underhill previously headed up Kimberly-Clark's North American Group Brands, where she was responsible for tissue brands including Kleenex, Scott and Viva.
In her new role she will report to Giles Turrell, president of consumer Europe.
She replaces Troy Warfield who has been promoted to the new position of vice-president, family care, for Europe.
Warfield is now responsible for strategy, insight, communication and innovation across Kimberly-Clark's European Family Care business. He continues to be based in the UK.
Earlier this year, Warfield was ranked 16th in Marketing's Power 100 2009 listing of the industry's most influential practitioners.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne