Kimberly-Clark transfers Kim Underhill to top UK marketing post
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 September 2009 02:10PM
LONDON - Kimberly-Clark has promoted one of its top US marketers, Kim Underhill, to the role of vice president, UK & Ireland.
She will oversee a £60m annual marketing budget and brands including Andrex toilet tissue, Kleenex tissues and Huggies babycare products.
Underhill previously headed up Kimberly-Clark's North American Group Brands, where she was responsible for tissue brands including Kleenex, Scott and Viva.
In her new role she will report to Giles Turrell, president of consumer Europe.
She replaces Troy Warfield who has been promoted to the new position of vice-president, family care, for Europe.
Warfield is now responsible for strategy, insight, communication and innovation across Kimberly-Clark's European Family Care business. He continues to be based in the UK.
Earlier this year, Warfield was ranked 16th in Marketing's Power 100 2009 listing of the industry's most influential practitioners.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show