Posterscope rejigs staff line-up with Bond, Wilson promotions
LONDON - Aegis Media's out-of-home agency Posterscope has promoted group managing director Steve Bond to group chief operating officer and group deputy managing director Glen Wilson to group managing director.
Bond has worked in out-of-home for more than 30 years and was client services director at Posterscope before becoming managing director.
He will continue to report to Posterscope chief executive Annie Rickard in his new role.
Wilson has been at the specialist agency since 1994. He was promoted from the position of client services director to deputy managing director in January 2006.
His role at Posterscope included leading the company’s research and marketing capability, tool development and knowledge management
The promotion of Wilson and Bond are part of wider changes at the outdoor specialist.
In July, Media Week revealed Posterscope was not planning to replace the former managing director, Nicole Gueretta, who left its out-of-home agency Source in June to pursue other interests outside the group.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads