Posterscope rejigs staff line-up with Bond, Wilson promotions
LONDON - Aegis Media's out-of-home agency Posterscope has promoted group managing director Steve Bond to group chief operating officer and group deputy managing director Glen Wilson to group managing director.
Bond has worked in out-of-home for more than 30 years and was client services director at Posterscope before becoming managing director.
He will continue to report to Posterscope chief executive Annie Rickard in his new role.
Wilson has been at the specialist agency since 1994. He was promoted from the position of client services director to deputy managing director in January 2006.
His role at Posterscope included leading the company’s research and marketing capability, tool development and knowledge management
The promotion of Wilson and Bond are part of wider changes at the outdoor specialist.
In July, Media Week revealed Posterscope was not planning to replace the former managing director, Nicole Gueretta, who left its out-of-home agency Source in June to pursue other interests outside the group.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media