Posterscope rejigs staff line-up with Bond, Wilson promotions
LONDON - Aegis Media's out-of-home agency Posterscope has promoted group managing director Steve Bond to group chief operating officer and group deputy managing director Glen Wilson to group managing director.
Bond has worked in out-of-home for more than 30 years and was client services director at Posterscope before becoming managing director.
He will continue to report to Posterscope chief executive Annie Rickard in his new role.
Wilson has been at the specialist agency since 1994. He was promoted from the position of client services director to deputy managing director in January 2006.
His role at Posterscope included leading the company’s research and marketing capability, tool development and knowledge management
The promotion of Wilson and Bond are part of wider changes at the outdoor specialist.
In July, Media Week revealed Posterscope was not planning to replace the former managing director, Nicole Gueretta, who left its out-of-home agency Source in June to pursue other interests outside the group.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive 24 Seven Inc up to £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lead Digital Designer Zebra People £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch