Posterscope rejigs staff line-up with Bond, Wilson promotions
LONDON - Aegis Media's out-of-home agency Posterscope has promoted group managing director Steve Bond to group chief operating officer and group deputy managing director Glen Wilson to group managing director.
Bond has worked in out-of-home for more than 30 years and was client services director at Posterscope before becoming managing director.
He will continue to report to Posterscope chief executive Annie Rickard in his new role.
Wilson has been at the specialist agency since 1994. He was promoted from the position of client services director to deputy managing director in January 2006.
His role at Posterscope included leading the company’s research and marketing capability, tool development and knowledge management
The promotion of Wilson and Bond are part of wider changes at the outdoor specialist.
In July, Media Week revealed Posterscope was not planning to replace the former managing director, Nicole Gueretta, who left its out-of-home agency Source in June to pursue other interests outside the group.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Interaction Designer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Content Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Senior Digital Designer - Integrated agency - London Network Career Consultants £200 - £280 per day, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency