Posterscope rejigs staff line-up with Bond, Wilson promotions
LONDON - Aegis Media's out-of-home agency Posterscope has promoted group managing director Steve Bond to group chief operating officer and group deputy managing director Glen Wilson to group managing director.
Bond has worked in out-of-home for more than 30 years and was client services director at Posterscope before becoming managing director.
He will continue to report to Posterscope chief executive Annie Rickard in his new role.
Wilson has been at the specialist agency since 1994. He was promoted from the position of client services director to deputy managing director in January 2006.
His role at Posterscope included leading the company’s research and marketing capability, tool development and knowledge management
The promotion of Wilson and Bond are part of wider changes at the outdoor specialist.
In July, Media Week revealed Posterscope was not planning to replace the former managing director, Nicole Gueretta, who left its out-of-home agency Source in June to pursue other interests outside the group.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £34000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Buyer Planner/Senior Buyer Planner Premier Media £22000 - £28000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sky Brand Manager - Brand Development Sky negotiable, Isleworth, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £135 - £140 per day, Kensington and Chelsea, London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad