British Airways launches first major ad campaign for two years - watch it here
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 September 2009 10:05AM
LONDON - British Airways, which in May announced record financial losses, is this week launching its first new TV brand work for more than two years.
The campaign will consist of nine 30-second TV spots created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty that will air over the next 11 weeks.
Each ad is shot in documentary style and the first pair, breaking on 7 September, focus on Mumbai Fashion Week and the migration of the wildebeest in the Serengeti.
The work is based on the strategy opportunity doesn’t always live on our doorstep and is designed to encourage people to seize the opportunity to travel.
Mick Mahoney, the BBH creative director, said: "This is designed to show the many opportunities happening around the world right now."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control