British Airways launches first major ad campaign for two years - watch it here
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 September 2009 10:05AM
LONDON - British Airways, which in May announced record financial losses, is this week launching its first new TV brand work for more than two years.
The campaign will consist of nine 30-second TV spots created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty that will air over the next 11 weeks.
Each ad is shot in documentary style and the first pair, breaking on 7 September, focus on Mumbai Fashion Week and the migration of the wildebeest in the Serengeti.
The work is based on the strategy opportunity doesn’t always live on our doorstep and is designed to encourage people to seize the opportunity to travel.
Mick Mahoney, the BBH creative director, said: "This is designed to show the many opportunities happening around the world right now."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director and Senior Account Director air recruitment £45K-£55K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £35000 per annum, South East England
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £47.5k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consumer Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £100,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner