British Airways launches first major ad campaign for two years - watch it here
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 September 2009 10:05AM
LONDON - British Airways, which in May announced record financial losses, is this week launching its first new TV brand work for more than two years.
The campaign will consist of nine 30-second TV spots created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty that will air over the next 11 weeks.
Each ad is shot in documentary style and the first pair, breaking on 7 September, focus on Mumbai Fashion Week and the migration of the wildebeest in the Serengeti.
The work is based on the strategy opportunity doesn’t always live on our doorstep and is designed to encourage people to seize the opportunity to travel.
Mick Mahoney, the BBH creative director, said: "This is designed to show the many opportunities happening around the world right now."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Account Executive Brand Recruitment Ã‚£27000 per annum, Northampton
- Junior Integrated Designer, Wokingham Blue Tree Recruits £17,000 - £23,000, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Marketing and Communications Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£65000 per annum + exceptional benefits, St. Albans
- Senior CRM Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, Oxford
- Lead Conceptual Designer, Theale Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £45,000, Theale, Reading