British Airways launches first major ad campaign for two years - watch it here
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 September 2009 10:05AM
LONDON - British Airways, which in May announced record financial losses, is this week launching its first new TV brand work for more than two years.
The campaign will consist of nine 30-second TV spots created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty that will air over the next 11 weeks.
Each ad is shot in documentary style and the first pair, breaking on 7 September, focus on Mumbai Fashion Week and the migration of the wildebeest in the Serengeti.
The work is based on the strategy opportunity doesn’t always live on our doorstep and is designed to encourage people to seize the opportunity to travel.
Mick Mahoney, the BBH creative director, said: "This is designed to show the many opportunities happening around the world right now."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'