British Airways launches first major ad campaign for two years - watch it here
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 September 2009 10:05AM
LONDON - British Airways, which in May announced record financial losses, is this week launching its first new TV brand work for more than two years.
The campaign will consist of nine 30-second TV spots created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty that will air over the next 11 weeks.
Each ad is shot in documentary style and the first pair, breaking on 7 September, focus on Mumbai Fashion Week and the migration of the wildebeest in the Serengeti.
The work is based on the strategy opportunity doesn’t always live on our doorstep and is designed to encourage people to seize the opportunity to travel.
Mick Mahoney, the BBH creative director, said: "This is designed to show the many opportunities happening around the world right now."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure