Public View - British Airways 'Mumbai' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 September 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Did the first British Airways ad for two years take-off with members of the public?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'