Subway launches new creative brand campaign
By Staff Marketing, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 September 2009 05:10PM
LONDON - Subway has today announced a new creative direction for the brand, to be launched later this month.
The new strategy, jointly created by Momentum and McCann Erickson, promotes the chain's customisable products using fresh ingredients and makes the claim that there is a perfect Sub for any occasion.
The campaign comprises of TV, outdoor advertising and a whole suite of in-store POP materials in addition to PR and the objective is to drive footfall in stores across the UK and Ireland.
The retail work, created by Momentum, includes two promotions; ‘Steak & Pepper Cheese' and ‘Sub of the Day'; new staff uniforms; and point of sale collateral.
The TV ads, created by McCann Erickson London, include two 30- second and three 10-second TV spots, and an outdoor campaign including bus shelters, billboards and telephone kiosk wraps. The work will roll out across the remainder of the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity