Subway launches new creative brand campaign
By Staff Marketing, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 September 2009 05:10PM
LONDON - Subway has today announced a new creative direction for the brand, to be launched later this month.
The new strategy, jointly created by Momentum and McCann Erickson, promotes the chain's customisable products using fresh ingredients and makes the claim that there is a perfect Sub for any occasion.
The campaign comprises of TV, outdoor advertising and a whole suite of in-store POP materials in addition to PR and the objective is to drive footfall in stores across the UK and Ireland.
The retail work, created by Momentum, includes two promotions; ‘Steak & Pepper Cheese' and ‘Sub of the Day'; new staff uniforms; and point of sale collateral.
The TV ads, created by McCann Erickson London, include two 30- second and three 10-second TV spots, and an outdoor campaign including bus shelters, billboards and telephone kiosk wraps. The work will roll out across the remainder of the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control