In association with
Nike 'pro combat' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 September 2009 10:36AM
American Football star Adrian Peterson, features in this latest campaign for Nike's Pro Combat offensive base layer sports protection wear.
The campaign, which also features fellow American Football players Troy Polamalu, Justin Tuck and Brian Urlacher, is running on billboards accross major cities in the US as well as in print.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall