In association with
Nike 'pro combat' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 September 2009 10:36AM
American Football star Adrian Peterson, features in this latest campaign for Nike's Pro Combat offensive base layer sports protection wear.
The campaign, which also features fellow American Football players Troy Polamalu, Justin Tuck and Brian Urlacher, is running on billboards accross major cities in the US as well as in print.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London