In association with
Nike 'pro combat' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 September 2009 10:36AM
American Football star Adrian Peterson, features in this latest campaign for Nike's Pro Combat offensive base layer sports protection wear.
The campaign, which also features fellow American Football players Troy Polamalu, Justin Tuck and Brian Urlacher, is running on billboards accross major cities in the US as well as in print.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Freelance Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23 - £25 per hour, Milton Keynes
- Digital Senior Account Director Red Sofa London £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager [Experiential] - Integrated Agency - Up to £31k Verbatim Search Up to £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Agencies need to make more use of audience insight, says Mark Creighton