In association with
Nike 'pro combat' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 September 2009 10:36AM
American Football star Adrian Peterson, features in this latest campaign for Nike's Pro Combat offensive base layer sports protection wear.
The campaign, which also features fellow American Football players Troy Polamalu, Justin Tuck and Brian Urlacher, is running on billboards accross major cities in the US as well as in print.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Social Media & PR Manager - Leading Online Brand Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum Up to £45K + BENS, London
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London