The Week: Media News - Mirror group suffers drop
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 September 2009 12:00AM
Circulation figures at Trinity Mirror's troubled Birmingham Mail and Birmingham Post fell sharply in the most recent ABC figures for the first six months of the year.
The Mail fell 14.6 per cent to 56,495 and the Post fell 5.6 per cent to 12,076. The ailing papers are entering into a consultation process that could see the Mail turned from a morning to an evening paper and the Post from a business-focused daily into a weekly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer