The Week: Media News - Mirror group suffers drop
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 September 2009 12:00AM
Circulation figures at Trinity Mirror's troubled Birmingham Mail and Birmingham Post fell sharply in the most recent ABC figures for the first six months of the year.
The Mail fell 14.6 per cent to 56,495 and the Post fell 5.6 per cent to 12,076. The ailing papers are entering into a consultation process that could see the Mail turned from a morning to an evening paper and the Post from a business-focused daily into a weekly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Dynamic New Alliances 45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad