The Week: Media News - Mirror group suffers drop
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 September 2009 12:00AM
Circulation figures at Trinity Mirror's troubled Birmingham Mail and Birmingham Post fell sharply in the most recent ABC figures for the first six months of the year.
The Mail fell 14.6 per cent to 56,495 and the Post fell 5.6 per cent to 12,076. The ailing papers are entering into a consultation process that could see the Mail turned from a morning to an evening paper and the Post from a business-focused daily into a weekly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Editor Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Executive Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, Brussels
- Integrated Producer Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Editor Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Business Partner Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign