The Week: Media News - Mirror group suffers drop
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 September 2009 12:00AM
Circulation figures at Trinity Mirror's troubled Birmingham Mail and Birmingham Post fell sharply in the most recent ABC figures for the first six months of the year.
The Mail fell 14.6 per cent to 56,495 and the Post fell 5.6 per cent to 12,076. The ailing papers are entering into a consultation process that could see the Mail turned from a morning to an evening paper and the Post from a business-focused daily into a weekly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Marketing Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Ireland / Dublin
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- ITV chief calls for Sky and Virgin to pay for content