The Week: Media News - Mirror group suffers drop
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 September 2009 12:00AM
Circulation figures at Trinity Mirror's troubled Birmingham Mail and Birmingham Post fell sharply in the most recent ABC figures for the first six months of the year.
The Mail fell 14.6 per cent to 56,495 and the Post fell 5.6 per cent to 12,076. The ailing papers are entering into a consultation process that could see the Mail turned from a morning to an evening paper and the Post from a business-focused daily into a weekly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Specialist Marketing Recruitment Spotlight Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum + 28-35k basic + OTE £50k - £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Performance Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + excellent package , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Programmatic Account Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + commission and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film