The Week: Media News - Mirror group suffers drop
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 September 2009 12:00AM
Circulation figures at Trinity Mirror's troubled Birmingham Mail and Birmingham Post fell sharply in the most recent ABC figures for the first six months of the year.
The Mail fell 14.6 per cent to 56,495 and the Post fell 5.6 per cent to 12,076. The ailing papers are entering into a consultation process that could see the Mail turned from a morning to an evening paper and the Post from a business-focused daily into a weekly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM and Data Manager Stopgap £48000 - £50000 per annum, Berkshire
- Automotive Lead (Market Research Agency) PSD Group c. £70,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Client Manager Stopgap £38000 - £48000 per annum, London
- INNOVATION MANAGER EMEA - BEVERAGES Better Placed Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum + C/a + benefits, West London