Clipper Teas appoints Thomas Media for autumn push
By Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 14 September 2009 03:45PM
LONDON - Clipper Teas has appointed Thomas Media Consultants to manage its autumn media campaign.
Clipper Teas has recently promoted new pack designs for its products which will feature in the campaign that will break nationally in September.
The media plan will largely focus on a press schedule and include primarily women's titles and selected food magazines.
The product is being targeted at a broad cross section of consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey