Clipper Teas appoints Thomas Media for autumn push
By Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 14 September 2009 03:45PM
LONDON - Clipper Teas has appointed Thomas Media Consultants to manage its autumn media campaign.
Clipper Teas has recently promoted new pack designs for its products which will feature in the campaign that will break nationally in September.
The media plan will largely focus on a press schedule and include primarily women's titles and selected food magazines.
The product is being targeted at a broad cross section of consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile