Clipper Teas appoints Thomas Media for autumn push
LONDON - Clipper Teas has appointed Thomas Media Consultants to manage its autumn media campaign.
Clipper Teas has recently promoted new pack designs for its products which will feature in the campaign that will break nationally in September.
The media plan will largely focus on a press schedule and include primarily women's titles and selected food magazines.
The product is being targeted at a broad cross section of consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London