Clipper Teas appoints Thomas Media for autumn push
LONDON - Clipper Teas has appointed Thomas Media Consultants to manage its autumn media campaign.
Clipper Teas has recently promoted new pack designs for its products which will feature in the campaign that will break nationally in September.
The media plan will largely focus on a press schedule and include primarily women's titles and selected food magazines.
The product is being targeted at a broad cross section of consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)