Clipper Teas appoints Thomas Media for autumn push
By Sarah Rowland, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 14 September 2009 03:45PM
LONDON - Clipper Teas has appointed Thomas Media Consultants to manage its autumn media campaign.
Clipper Teas has recently promoted new pack designs for its products which will feature in the campaign that will break nationally in September.
The media plan will largely focus on a press schedule and include primarily women's titles and selected food magazines.
The product is being targeted at a broad cross section of consumers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Shopper Marketing - London - £25k Source £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Source £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'