Cadbury to launch Dairy Milk record
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk is following its "eyebrows" spot by launching a single and a music video to celebrate the brand's conversion to Fair Trade products.
The single has been written and produced by Fallon and released under the specially created label Glass and a Half Full Records.
It will launch on television on 19 September as a 60-second ad in the form of a music video, which has been directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
It is supported by press and poster work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Junior Global Strategist Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building