Cadbury to launch Dairy Milk record
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk is following its "eyebrows" spot by launching a single and a music video to celebrate the brand's conversion to Fair Trade products.
The single has been written and produced by Fallon and released under the specially created label Glass and a Half Full Records.
It will launch on television on 19 September as a 60-second ad in the form of a music video, which has been directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
It is supported by press and poster work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head Of Insight Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account