Cadbury to launch Dairy Milk record
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk is following its "eyebrows" spot by launching a single and a music video to celebrate the brand's conversion to Fair Trade products.
The single has been written and produced by Fallon and released under the specially created label Glass and a Half Full Records.
It will launch on television on 19 September as a 60-second ad in the form of a music video, which has been directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
It is supported by press and poster work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer