Cadbury to launch Dairy Milk record
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk is following its "eyebrows" spot by launching a single and a music video to celebrate the brand's conversion to Fair Trade products.
The single has been written and produced by Fallon and released under the specially created label Glass and a Half Full Records.
It will launch on television on 19 September as a 60-second ad in the form of a music video, which has been directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
It is supported by press and poster work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show