Cadbury to launch Dairy Milk record
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk is following its "eyebrows" spot by launching a single and a music video to celebrate the brand's conversion to Fair Trade products.
The single has been written and produced by Fallon and released under the specially created label Glass and a Half Full Records.
It will launch on television on 19 September as a 60-second ad in the form of a music video, which has been directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
It is supported by press and poster work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned