Cadbury to launch Dairy Milk record
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk is following its "eyebrows" spot by launching a single and a music video to celebrate the brand's conversion to Fair Trade products.
The single has been written and produced by Fallon and released under the specially created label Glass and a Half Full Records.
It will launch on television on 19 September as a 60-second ad in the form of a music video, which has been directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
It is supported by press and poster work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Technical Product Manager JV Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Skipton
- Qualitative Directors looking for innovative solutions Elizabeth Norman International $115000 - $150000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Senior Category Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Maidenhead
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity