Holland & Barrett moves £6 million account into Big Communications
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 05:25PM
LONDON - Holland & Barrett has handed its £6 million advertising account to Big Communications just five months after moving the account into WCRS.
The agency picked up the business following a pitch against an undisclosed number of agencies. WCRS did not repitch.
Big Communications is already working on a brief for the retailer that will include TV work set to break in October as well as point-of-sale and other marketing collateral for their 563 Holland & Barrett stores in the UK and Ireland.
The work will feature Strictly Come Dancing's Gethin Jones, who will interview consumers about their use of health products and supplements.
The minerals and supplements retailer hired WCRS in April and the agency created a brand campaign based around the characters Mr Holland and Mr Barrett.
However, in August this year the company put its business up for pitch.
Holland & Barrett's director of trading, Phil Geary, said: "We are confident that the new TV campaign will help us achieve sales targets over the next 12 months.
"It is refreshing to be able to work with such a vibrant agency and I look forward to a successful partnership with Big Communications."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer - Integrated agency - London Network Career Consultants £200 - £280 per day, London
- Affiliate Account Manager - German Betting Appointments £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- eCommerce Operations Executive - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency