Holland & Barrett moves £6 million account into Big Communications
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 05:25PM
LONDON - Holland & Barrett has handed its £6 million advertising account to Big Communications just five months after moving the account into WCRS.
The agency picked up the business following a pitch against an undisclosed number of agencies. WCRS did not repitch.
Big Communications is already working on a brief for the retailer that will include TV work set to break in October as well as point-of-sale and other marketing collateral for their 563 Holland & Barrett stores in the UK and Ireland.
The work will feature Strictly Come Dancing's Gethin Jones, who will interview consumers about their use of health products and supplements.
The minerals and supplements retailer hired WCRS in April and the agency created a brand campaign based around the characters Mr Holland and Mr Barrett.
However, in August this year the company put its business up for pitch.
Holland & Barrett's director of trading, Phil Geary, said: "We are confident that the new TV campaign will help us achieve sales targets over the next 12 months.
"It is refreshing to be able to work with such a vibrant agency and I look forward to a successful partnership with Big Communications."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer