Green Room Retail wins Lacoste tennis brief
LONDON - Green Room Retail, the Birmingham-based retail design agency, has won a brief from a Lacoste licensee to work on its forthcoming vintage tennis campaign.
Pentland Chaussures, owner of the global footwear licence for Lacoste, appointed Green Room Retail after a three-way pitch.
The agency will now create point-of-purchase installations, window displays and other promotional materials promoting the Lacoste tennis range.
They will appear in Lacoste stores and concessions throughout Europe by the end of the year.
Green Room Retail also works for brands including Levi's, Nike, Omega, Nokia and Umbro.
The Lacoste legend was born in 1927, when tennis star René Lacoste revolutionised mens' fashion replacing the classical woven fabric, long-sleeved and starched shirts on the courts with what has now become the classic Lacoste polo shirt.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- account director > GLOBAL DIGITAL SOCIAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- Web Shop Operations Process Lead (eCommerce) - Supermarket Chain Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Digital Account Director - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits package, London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Ladies Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + Fantastic benefits!, Central London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push