Green Room Retail wins Lacoste tennis brief
LONDON - Green Room Retail, the Birmingham-based retail design agency, has won a brief from a Lacoste licensee to work on its forthcoming vintage tennis campaign.
Pentland Chaussures, owner of the global footwear licence for Lacoste, appointed Green Room Retail after a three-way pitch.
The agency will now create point-of-purchase installations, window displays and other promotional materials promoting the Lacoste tennis range.
They will appear in Lacoste stores and concessions throughout Europe by the end of the year.
Green Room Retail also works for brands including Levi's, Nike, Omega, Nokia and Umbro.
The Lacoste legend was born in 1927, when tennis star René Lacoste revolutionised mens' fashion replacing the classical woven fabric, long-sleeved and starched shirts on the courts with what has now become the classic Lacoste polo shirt.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London