Cadbury Dairy Milk launches music video ad - watch it here
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 September 2009 05:15PM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk will tomorrow launch a video by Fallon - celebrating the brand's commitment to Fair Trade - during an ad break on the X Factor.
Fallon has created the campaign, which features print ads designed and painted by Ghanaians using traditional Ghanaian techniques, and a TV ad filmed in a Ghanaian village.
The initiative is aimed at emphasising Cadbury’s 101 year-history of trading with Ghanaian cocoa farmers.
Tinny, one of Ghana’s biggest music stars, features in the advertising along with High Spirits, regarded as one of the country’s best dance troupes.
Proceeds from the sale of the music track (on sale on iTunes) will go to Care, a charity working with Ghana’s cocoa communities.
View ad credits here: Dairy Milk 'zingolo' by Fallon London
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategic & Insights - Retail Design to £70k Network Career Consultants £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Retail / FMCG Royds Raphael c£40k+generous bonus & benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief