Cadbury Dairy Milk launches music video ad - watch it here
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 September 2009 05:15PM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk will tomorrow launch a video by Fallon - celebrating the brand's commitment to Fair Trade - during an ad break on the X Factor.
Fallon has created the campaign, which features print ads designed and painted by Ghanaians using traditional Ghanaian techniques, and a TV ad filmed in a Ghanaian village.
The initiative is aimed at emphasising Cadbury’s 101 year-history of trading with Ghanaian cocoa farmers.
Tinny, one of Ghana’s biggest music stars, features in the advertising along with High Spirits, regarded as one of the country’s best dance troupes.
Proceeds from the sale of the music track (on sale on iTunes) will go to Care, a charity working with Ghana’s cocoa communities.
View ad credits here: Dairy Milk 'zingolo' by Fallon London
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'