Cadbury Dairy Milk launches music video ad - watch it here
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 September 2009 05:15PM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk will tomorrow launch a video by Fallon - celebrating the brand's commitment to Fair Trade - during an ad break on the X Factor.
Fallon has created the campaign, which features print ads designed and painted by Ghanaians using traditional Ghanaian techniques, and a TV ad filmed in a Ghanaian village.
The initiative is aimed at emphasising Cadbury’s 101 year-history of trading with Ghanaian cocoa farmers.
Tinny, one of Ghana’s biggest music stars, features in the advertising along with High Spirits, regarded as one of the country’s best dance troupes.
Proceeds from the sale of the music track (on sale on iTunes) will go to Care, a charity working with Ghana’s cocoa communities.
View ad credits here: Dairy Milk 'zingolo' by Fallon London
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media