Cadbury Dairy Milk launches music video ad - watch it here
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 September 2009 05:15PM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk will tomorrow launch a video by Fallon - celebrating the brand's commitment to Fair Trade - during an ad break on the X Factor.
Fallon has created the campaign, which features print ads designed and painted by Ghanaians using traditional Ghanaian techniques, and a TV ad filmed in a Ghanaian village.
The initiative is aimed at emphasising Cadbury’s 101 year-history of trading with Ghanaian cocoa farmers.
Tinny, one of Ghana’s biggest music stars, features in the advertising along with High Spirits, regarded as one of the country’s best dance troupes.
Proceeds from the sale of the music track (on sale on iTunes) will go to Care, a charity working with Ghana’s cocoa communities.
View ad credits here: Dairy Milk 'zingolo' by Fallon London
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 per annum + pro rata - 4-6 months, Hertfordshire
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3