Cadbury Dairy Milk launches music video ad - watch it here
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 September 2009 05:15PM
LONDON - Cadbury Dairy Milk will tomorrow launch a video by Fallon - celebrating the brand's commitment to Fair Trade - during an ad break on the X Factor.
Fallon has created the campaign, which features print ads designed and painted by Ghanaians using traditional Ghanaian techniques, and a TV ad filmed in a Ghanaian village.
The initiative is aimed at emphasising Cadbury’s 101 year-history of trading with Ghanaian cocoa farmers.
Tinny, one of Ghana’s biggest music stars, features in the advertising along with High Spirits, regarded as one of the country’s best dance troupes.
Proceeds from the sale of the music track (on sale on iTunes) will go to Care, a charity working with Ghana’s cocoa communities.
View ad credits here: Dairy Milk 'zingolo' by Fallon London
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, West End
- Account Manager The Great & The Good £30000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Senior Marketing Officer x 2 Comic Relief 35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad