Lacoste plans footwear drive
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 September 2009 12:00AM
Lacoste is to launch a programme of digital activity for its Strategic Trend footwear range.
The clothing brand has appointed digital agency Holler to create a microsite with animated content to showcase the line. Holler will also create point-of-sale materials and targeted online marketing, including blogging, around key launches.
Lacoste is planning a high-profile product roll-out starting later this autumn and running throughout 2010, in partnership with retailers, designers and artists.
Lacoste recently updated its packaging and point-of-sale materials through design agency Odd. The new look is intended to capture a sense of sport and movement.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Design Director Network Career Consultants £55000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £36K, London (Central)
- Digital Response Associate Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)