Lacoste plans footwear drive
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 September 2009 12:00AM
Lacoste is to launch a programme of digital activity for its Strategic Trend footwear range.
The clothing brand has appointed digital agency Holler to create a microsite with animated content to showcase the line. Holler will also create point-of-sale materials and targeted online marketing, including blogging, around key launches.
Lacoste is planning a high-profile product roll-out starting later this autumn and running throughout 2010, in partnership with retailers, designers and artists.
Lacoste recently updated its packaging and point-of-sale materials through design agency Odd. The new look is intended to capture a sense of sport and movement.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Event Producer - Director level Network Career Consultants £50000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Packaging Design Co-Ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £13 - £14 per hour, West Yorkshire
- Head of Search Operations Aspire £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film