Lacoste plans footwear drive
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 September 2009 12:00AM
Lacoste is to launch a programme of digital activity for its Strategic Trend footwear range.
The clothing brand has appointed digital agency Holler to create a microsite with animated content to showcase the line. Holler will also create point-of-sale materials and targeted online marketing, including blogging, around key launches.
Lacoste is planning a high-profile product roll-out starting later this autumn and running throughout 2010, in partnership with retailers, designers and artists.
Lacoste recently updated its packaging and point-of-sale materials through design agency Odd. The new look is intended to capture a sense of sport and movement.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Design Agency Talent Acquisition Manager Red Sofa London £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Research Director - Brand Strategy Agency Trace c. £80,000 per annum, Surrey
- Associate Director - Quantitative Research Trace £50,000 to £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Analyst SQL Lipton Fleming £20000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity