Lacoste plans footwear drive
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 September 2009 12:00AM
Lacoste is to launch a programme of digital activity for its Strategic Trend footwear range.
The clothing brand has appointed digital agency Holler to create a microsite with animated content to showcase the line. Holler will also create point-of-sale materials and targeted online marketing, including blogging, around key launches.
Lacoste is planning a high-profile product roll-out starting later this autumn and running throughout 2010, in partnership with retailers, designers and artists.
Lacoste recently updated its packaging and point-of-sale materials through design agency Odd. The new look is intended to capture a sense of sport and movement.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad