Lacoste plans footwear drive
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 September 2009 12:00AM
Lacoste is to launch a programme of digital activity for its Strategic Trend footwear range.
The clothing brand has appointed digital agency Holler to create a microsite with animated content to showcase the line. Holler will also create point-of-sale materials and targeted online marketing, including blogging, around key launches.
Lacoste is planning a high-profile product roll-out starting later this autumn and running throughout 2010, in partnership with retailers, designers and artists.
Lacoste recently updated its packaging and point-of-sale materials through design agency Odd. The new look is intended to capture a sense of sport and movement.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne