Lacoste plans footwear drive
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 September 2009 12:00AM
Lacoste is to launch a programme of digital activity for its Strategic Trend footwear range.
The clothing brand has appointed digital agency Holler to create a microsite with animated content to showcase the line. Holler will also create point-of-sale materials and targeted online marketing, including blogging, around key launches.
Lacoste is planning a high-profile product roll-out starting later this autumn and running throughout 2010, in partnership with retailers, designers and artists.
Lacoste recently updated its packaging and point-of-sale materials through design agency Odd. The new look is intended to capture a sense of sport and movement.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Lead Analyst DataTech £40000 - £48000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Insight Manager DataTech £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager LEGO Company LTD Competitive salary and benefits package on offer, London (City of), London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Tim Hipperson to become interim CEO of Weve
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles