Department of Health selects CMW for Healthy Start scheme
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 September 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - The Department of Health has hired CMW to handle direct marketing for its Healthy Start voucher scheme.
The agency won the account after a pitch against two undisclosed agencies, in a process handled by COI.
CMW will create marketing campaigns that encourage pregnant women and the mothers of young children to join Healthy Start. The initiative promotes the importance of healthy eating in pregnancy and early childhood.
The campaigns will also aim to reduce the misuse of the vouchers by educating existing participants.
Healthy Start, which was launched in 2006 to replace food and milk welfare tokens, provides recipients with weekly vouchers that can be exchanged for fruit, vegetables and milk at participating retailers.
The vouchers, which are worth £3.10 each, can also be exchanged for vitamins and baby milk formula available from NHS outlets.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Planning Director Red Sofa London £80000 - £90000 per annum, City of London
- Mid-Weight Brand Planner Red Sofa London £40000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner Digital Planner - ATL Agency Red Sofa London £45000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Planning/Strategy Director Red Sofa London £70000 - £100000 per annum, City of London