Warburtons hands £10 million ad account to Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 September 2009 04:00PM
LONDON - Warburtons, the UK baking firm, has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle its £10 million advertising account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Delaney Lund Knox Warren. Richard Hayes, the marketing director of Warburtons, handled the process.
Warburtons first called a review of its advertising business in July, putting an end to its relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
BBH had worked on the account for 12 years, most recently launching a £22 million marketing campaign that aimed to portray the brand as "Britain's favourite baker".
The TV ad featured an overseas businessman on a visit to the UK, who finds that every business in the country bears the Warburtons name.
The ad was named one of Campaign's top ten turkeys of 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London