Digital TV switchover body Digital UK kicks off advertising review
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 28 September 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - Digital UK has called a review of its £4m advertising account, currently held by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Advertising -- which spans TV, radio, press, outdoor and ambient across both local and regional areas -- educates the public about what they need to do in order to be compliant with the switch-over.
An agency will be appointed for 34 months, which is open to a two-year extension should this be required.
Digital UK is a not-for-profit organisation responsible for leading the digital TV switchover, which was launched in September 2005.
AMV/BBDO will re-pitch for the account.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a, United Kingdom
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated