Digital TV switchover body Digital UK kicks off advertising review
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 28 September 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - Digital UK has called a review of its £4m advertising account, currently held by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Advertising -- which spans TV, radio, press, outdoor and ambient across both local and regional areas -- educates the public about what they need to do in order to be compliant with the switch-over.
An agency will be appointed for 34 months, which is open to a two-year extension should this be required.
Digital UK is a not-for-profit organisation responsible for leading the digital TV switchover, which was launched in September 2005.
AMV/BBDO will re-pitch for the account.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Audience Insight Executive - Publishing Lipton Fleming £25000 per annum + benefits, London
- Insight Manager (Mobile Technology) Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014