Digital TV switchover body Digital UK kicks off advertising review
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 28 September 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - Digital UK has called a review of its £4m advertising account, currently held by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Advertising -- which spans TV, radio, press, outdoor and ambient across both local and regional areas -- educates the public about what they need to do in order to be compliant with the switch-over.
An agency will be appointed for 34 months, which is open to a two-year extension should this be required.
Digital UK is a not-for-profit organisation responsible for leading the digital TV switchover, which was launched in September 2005.
AMV/BBDO will re-pitch for the account.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency