Digital TV switchover body Digital UK kicks off advertising review
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 28 September 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - Digital UK has called a review of its £4m advertising account, currently held by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Advertising -- which spans TV, radio, press, outdoor and ambient across both local and regional areas -- educates the public about what they need to do in order to be compliant with the switch-over.
An agency will be appointed for 34 months, which is open to a two-year extension should this be required.
Digital UK is a not-for-profit organisation responsible for leading the digital TV switchover, which was launched in September 2005.
AMV/BBDO will re-pitch for the account.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief