Digital TV switchover body Digital UK kicks off advertising review
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 28 September 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - Digital UK has called a review of its £4m advertising account, currently held by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Advertising -- which spans TV, radio, press, outdoor and ambient across both local and regional areas -- educates the public about what they need to do in order to be compliant with the switch-over.
An agency will be appointed for 34 months, which is open to a two-year extension should this be required.
Digital UK is a not-for-profit organisation responsible for leading the digital TV switchover, which was launched in September 2005.
AMV/BBDO will re-pitch for the account.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad