Samsung debuts camera ad campaign
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 September 2009 01:02PM
LONDON - Samsung is launching a £2m advertising campaign this week, featuring TV ads to support its new 2View cameras.
The push, comprising TV, print and online activity, will focus on the recently launched ST500 and ST550 cameras, which feature the world's first front and back LCD screens.
The TV work breaks tomorrow (1 October) and runs throughout the month across ITV1, Channel 4, Five and Sky, alongside other multichannel and video-on-demand slots.
The TV campaign will be supported by print advertising in specialist photography titles, as well as digital marketing activity.
The Samsung campaign uses the tagline ‘Twice the fun of any camera'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Design and Interactive Communications Michael Page Digital £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Events Coordinator, London, 6 Month FTC Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Central London