Samsung debuts camera ad campaign
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 September 2009 01:02PM
LONDON - Samsung is launching a £2m advertising campaign this week, featuring TV ads to support its new 2View cameras.
The push, comprising TV, print and online activity, will focus on the recently launched ST500 and ST550 cameras, which feature the world's first front and back LCD screens.
The TV work breaks tomorrow (1 October) and runs throughout the month across ITV1, Channel 4, Five and Sky, alongside other multichannel and video-on-demand slots.
The TV campaign will be supported by print advertising in specialist photography titles, as well as digital marketing activity.
The Samsung campaign uses the tagline ‘Twice the fun of any camera'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham