Samsung debuts camera ad campaign
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 September 2009 01:02PM
LONDON - Samsung is launching a £2m advertising campaign this week, featuring TV ads to support its new 2View cameras.
The push, comprising TV, print and online activity, will focus on the recently launched ST500 and ST550 cameras, which feature the world's first front and back LCD screens.
The TV work breaks tomorrow (1 October) and runs throughout the month across ITV1, Channel 4, Five and Sky, alongside other multichannel and video-on-demand slots.
The TV campaign will be supported by print advertising in specialist photography titles, as well as digital marketing activity.
The Samsung campaign uses the tagline ‘Twice the fun of any camera'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne