Samsung debuts camera ad campaign
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 September 2009 01:02PM
LONDON - Samsung is launching a £2m advertising campaign this week, featuring TV ads to support its new 2View cameras.
The push, comprising TV, print and online activity, will focus on the recently launched ST500 and ST550 cameras, which feature the world's first front and back LCD screens.
The TV work breaks tomorrow (1 October) and runs throughout the month across ITV1, Channel 4, Five and Sky, alongside other multichannel and video-on-demand slots.
The TV campaign will be supported by print advertising in specialist photography titles, as well as digital marketing activity.
The Samsung campaign uses the tagline ‘Twice the fun of any camera'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- International Account Manager - £30K - LIFESTYLE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad