Samsung debuts camera ad campaign
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 September 2009 01:02PM
LONDON - Samsung is launching a £2m advertising campaign this week, featuring TV ads to support its new 2View cameras.
The push, comprising TV, print and online activity, will focus on the recently launched ST500 and ST550 cameras, which feature the world's first front and back LCD screens.
The TV work breaks tomorrow (1 October) and runs throughout the month across ITV1, Channel 4, Five and Sky, alongside other multichannel and video-on-demand slots.
The TV campaign will be supported by print advertising in specialist photography titles, as well as digital marketing activity.
The Samsung campaign uses the tagline ‘Twice the fun of any camera'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Birmingham
- Business Analyst - E-Commerce Pitch Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Gloucestershire
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Birmingham
- Sales and Marketing Director Pitch Consultants £50000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, benefits, Warwickshire
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile