The Week: Advertising reviews - Big wins Holland & Barrett
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 September 2009 12:00AM
Holland & Barrett has handed its £6 million advertising account to Big Communications just five months after moving the account to WCRS. The agency picked up the business following a pitch against an undisclosed number of agencies. WCRS did not repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Packaging Artworker - £200pd Mustard Jobs £200. per hour, City of London
- Junior Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, CENTRAL lONDON
- PA/ Marketing and Events Executive Mustard Jobs £27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- New Business Development Director Mustard Jobs £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Bracknell
- Account Director Mustard Jobs £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, Luton
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated