Times to launch monthly Eureka magazine
By Tristan O'Carroll, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 02 October 2009 01:50PM
LONDON - The Times will launch its new monthly magazine, Eureka, covering science, life and the environment next Thursday (8 October).
The magazine, details of which were revealed by Media Week on 11 August, is the first to be launched with a weekday edition of The Times. It is billed as the first dedicated monthly science magazine of any national newspaper.
Launch advertisers include BAE Systems, Shell and BMW.
Eureka will cover topics ranging from life sciences to earth sciences and green issues to oceanography. Its focus will be on scientific developments and the people behind them.
Each edition will carry contributions from specialist Times writers and key personalities from the science and arts worlds, as well as striking photography.
The Eureka launch will be backed by a marketing campaign - financial details of which were not disclosed - across TV, outdoor, radio and online.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Resource Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Corporate Responsibility Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch