Times to launch monthly Eureka magazine
By Tristan O'Carroll, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 02 October 2009 01:50PM
LONDON - The Times will launch its new monthly magazine, Eureka, covering science, life and the environment next Thursday (8 October).
The magazine, details of which were revealed by Media Week on 11 August, is the first to be launched with a weekday edition of The Times. It is billed as the first dedicated monthly science magazine of any national newspaper.
Launch advertisers include BAE Systems, Shell and BMW.
Eureka will cover topics ranging from life sciences to earth sciences and green issues to oceanography. Its focus will be on scientific developments and the people behind them.
Each edition will carry contributions from specialist Times writers and key personalities from the science and arts worlds, as well as striking photography.
The Eureka launch will be backed by a marketing campaign - financial details of which were not disclosed - across TV, outdoor, radio and online.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham