Times to launch monthly Eureka magazine
By Tristan O'Carroll, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 02 October 2009 01:50PM
LONDON - The Times will launch its new monthly magazine, Eureka, covering science, life and the environment next Thursday (8 October).
The magazine, details of which were revealed by Media Week on 11 August, is the first to be launched with a weekday edition of The Times. It is billed as the first dedicated monthly science magazine of any national newspaper.
Launch advertisers include BAE Systems, Shell and BMW.
Eureka will cover topics ranging from life sciences to earth sciences and green issues to oceanography. Its focus will be on scientific developments and the people behind them.
Each edition will carry contributions from specialist Times writers and key personalities from the science and arts worlds, as well as striking photography.
The Eureka launch will be backed by a marketing campaign - financial details of which were not disclosed - across TV, outdoor, radio and online.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Java Developer Project Manager @ Global Beverage Giant Digital Gurus £40000 - £55000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus, Surrey
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show