Publicis Worldwide creates branded content division
LONDON - Publicis Worldwide has set up a branded content division to capitalize on what it says is the growing relationship between advertising, content and distribution.
The first unit of the new division, to be called Publicis Entertainment, will be based in London with other offices set to open in other key markets.
Headed by Marcus Vinton, a former creative director of Ogilvy London who later moved into branded TV and movie production, the division will create branded entertainment solutions for TV content, gaming and motion pictures integration.
Announcing the launch of the division today, Richard Pinder, the Publicis Worldwide chief operating officer, said: "The relationship between advertising and TV production is changing fast. It is now a relationship of equals."
He added: "We’re in the business of creating contagious ideas and more engaging content which, in turn, changes the conversation for clients and their brands."
The division is currently working on a number of branded content projects for Publicis clients and is collaborating with a number of major production companies including RDF, Freemantle and Endemol.
The team includes Samantha Glynne, an expert in TV production and branded channel creation. She recently helped launch and run The Audi Channel.
Vinton, who has pioneered the development of TV and entertainment branded content formats for the ad, movie and music industries, said: "The aim of Publicis Entertainment is to create end to end entertainment solutions for our clients across television, gaming and motion pictures.
"Our IP and digital distribution models will create revenue for all stakeholders."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director (Online) Zebra People £55000 - £56000 per annum + bonus , London
- Executive Creative Director True Careers Over £100k, West Midlands Region
- Head of Digital, Events, London, £85k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: bonus & benefits, London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again