Somers Town - the story behind the Shane Meadows film
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 October 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - Read how Mother London helped create a successful feature film to tackle a brief from its client, Eurostar.
The agency explains how it went about producing the feature film Somers Town, which won plaudits and awards, as well as generating revenue and awareness for Eurostar.
CampaignLive is publishing a weekly series bringing you all the shortlisted entries for the 2009 APG Creative Strategy Awards.
In the final week, alongside the meerkat ads, you can read how a one-off ad, featuring actor Steven Berkoff, created awareness about the symptoms of a heart attack, for the British Heart Foundation.
APG Creative Strategy Awards 2009
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior brand strategist- brand & communications agency, £55k Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Retail Strategist Rare Selection £40 - £60K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief