Somers Town - the story behind the Shane Meadows film
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 October 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - Read how Mother London helped create a successful feature film to tackle a brief from its client, Eurostar.
The agency explains how it went about producing the feature film Somers Town, which won plaudits and awards, as well as generating revenue and awareness for Eurostar.
CampaignLive is publishing a weekly series bringing you all the shortlisted entries for the 2009 APG Creative Strategy Awards.
In the final week, alongside the meerkat ads, you can read how a one-off ad, featuring actor Steven Berkoff, created awareness about the symptoms of a heart attack, for the British Heart Foundation.
APG Creative Strategy Awards 2009
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity