Somers Town - the story behind the Shane Meadows film
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 October 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - Read how Mother London helped create a successful feature film to tackle a brief from its client, Eurostar.
The agency explains how it went about producing the feature film Somers Town, which won plaudits and awards, as well as generating revenue and awareness for Eurostar.
CampaignLive is publishing a weekly series bringing you all the shortlisted entries for the 2009 APG Creative Strategy Awards.
In the final week, alongside the meerkat ads, you can read how a one-off ad, featuring actor Steven Berkoff, created awareness about the symptoms of a heart attack, for the British Heart Foundation.
APG Creative Strategy Awards 2009
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Data Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday