Somers Town - the story behind the Shane Meadows film
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 October 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - Read how Mother London helped create a successful feature film to tackle a brief from its client, Eurostar.
The agency explains how it went about producing the feature film Somers Town, which won plaudits and awards, as well as generating revenue and awareness for Eurostar.
CampaignLive is publishing a weekly series bringing you all the shortlisted entries for the 2009 APG Creative Strategy Awards.
In the final week, alongside the meerkat ads, you can read how a one-off ad, featuring actor Steven Berkoff, created awareness about the symptoms of a heart attack, for the British Heart Foundation.
APG Creative Strategy Awards 2009
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / BTL - Excellent Agency! - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)