Unilever draws up shortlist for global media pitch
GLOBAL - Unilever has shortlisted Carat, Initiative, Mindshare and PHD for its lucrative global media planning and buying account.
Sources close to the pitch have told Media that second-round meetings and presentations were conducted in London last week and a final shortlist will be released at the beginning of November.
The FMCG giant initially launched a review in its key global markets in July. Its annual advertising spend is in excess of US$5 billion.
Read more of this story at the Media Asia website.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building