Unilever draws up shortlist for global media pitch
GLOBAL - Unilever has shortlisted Carat, Initiative, Mindshare and PHD for its lucrative global media planning and buying account.
Sources close to the pitch have told Media that second-round meetings and presentations were conducted in London last week and a final shortlist will be released at the beginning of November.
The FMCG giant initially launched a review in its key global markets in July. Its annual advertising spend is in excess of US$5 billion.
Read more of this story at the Media Asia website.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy