Unilever draws up shortlist for global media pitch
GLOBAL - Unilever has shortlisted Carat, Initiative, Mindshare and PHD for its lucrative global media planning and buying account.
Sources close to the pitch have told Media that second-round meetings and presentations were conducted in London last week and a final shortlist will be released at the beginning of November.
The FMCG giant initially launched a review in its key global markets in July. Its annual advertising spend is in excess of US$5 billion.
Read more of this story at the Media Asia website.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager Major Players £28000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Analyst Aspire £25000.00 - £32000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, City of London