Unilever draws up shortlist for global media pitch
GLOBAL - Unilever has shortlisted Carat, Initiative, Mindshare and PHD for its lucrative global media planning and buying account.
Sources close to the pitch have told Media that second-round meetings and presentations were conducted in London last week and a final shortlist will be released at the beginning of November.
The FMCG giant initially launched a review in its key global markets in July. Its annual advertising spend is in excess of US$5 billion.
Read more of this story at the Media Asia website.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Communications Manager, Automotive The Great & The Good £40000 - £65000 per annum + significant benefits , Bedfordshire
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - CREATIVE BRAND ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...