Unilever draws up shortlist for global media pitch
GLOBAL - Unilever has shortlisted Carat, Initiative, Mindshare and PHD for its lucrative global media planning and buying account.
Sources close to the pitch have told Media that second-round meetings and presentations were conducted in London last week and a final shortlist will be released at the beginning of November.
The FMCG giant initially launched a review in its key global markets in July. Its annual advertising spend is in excess of US$5 billion.
Read more of this story at the Media Asia website.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff