L'Oreal directs viewers to Cheryl Cole TV ads with press teasers
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 09:57AM
LONDON - L'Oreal is driving consumers directly to its TV ads by promoting in newspapers the time the ads will air.
The company is promoting its Elvive Full Restore 5 shampoos and conditioners with ads in today's Metro free newspaper.
The front-page ads feature L'Oreal brand ambassador Cole and ask: ‘Has your hair lost its mojo? Find it with Cheryl. 8.38pm ITV1.'
The TV ads will air during the first ad break of popular soap Coronation Street.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Research Executive - Food & Drink Hasson Associates £26,000 - £38,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Market Intelligence Analyst Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000 , Kent
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch