L'Oreal directs viewers to Cheryl Cole TV ads with press teasers
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 09:57AM
LONDON - L'Oreal is driving consumers directly to its TV ads by promoting in newspapers the time the ads will air.
The company is promoting its Elvive Full Restore 5 shampoos and conditioners with ads in today's Metro free newspaper.
The front-page ads feature L'Oreal brand ambassador Cole and ask: ‘Has your hair lost its mojo? Find it with Cheryl. 8.38pm ITV1.'
The TV ads will air during the first ad break of popular soap Coronation Street.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director, Integrated,Freelance Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £250 - £270 per day, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director The Great & The Good £38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Agency Engagement Manager - Native Advertising Technology Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits & bonus, London