L'Oreal directs viewers to Cheryl Cole TV ads with press teasers
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 09:57AM
LONDON - L'Oreal is driving consumers directly to its TV ads by promoting in newspapers the time the ads will air.
The company is promoting its Elvive Full Restore 5 shampoos and conditioners with ads in today's Metro free newspaper.
The front-page ads feature L'Oreal brand ambassador Cole and ask: ‘Has your hair lost its mojo? Find it with Cheryl. 8.38pm ITV1.'
The TV ads will air during the first ad break of popular soap Coronation Street.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London