L'Oreal directs viewers to Cheryl Cole TV ads with press teasers
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 09:57AM
LONDON - L'Oreal is driving consumers directly to its TV ads by promoting in newspapers the time the ads will air.
The company is promoting its Elvive Full Restore 5 shampoos and conditioners with ads in today's Metro free newspaper.
The front-page ads feature L'Oreal brand ambassador Cole and ask: ‘Has your hair lost its mojo? Find it with Cheryl. 8.38pm ITV1.'
The TV ads will air during the first ad break of popular soap Coronation Street.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - 6 - 9 month contract Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + benefits, High Wycombe
- Editorial Officer Stopgap £27000 - £32000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment Negotiable, Cambridge
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- The Lad Bible publisher hires Mimi Turner as marketing director