L'Oreal directs viewers to Cheryl Cole TV ads with press teasers
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 09:57AM
LONDON - L'Oreal is driving consumers directly to its TV ads by promoting in newspapers the time the ads will air.
The company is promoting its Elvive Full Restore 5 shampoos and conditioners with ads in today's Metro free newspaper.
The front-page ads feature L'Oreal brand ambassador Cole and ask: ‘Has your hair lost its mojo? Find it with Cheryl. 8.38pm ITV1.'
The TV ads will air during the first ad break of popular soap Coronation Street.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Executive Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Midweight UX Designer - Comparison Site Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'