Dairy Crest invests £10m in Cathedral City relaunch
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:45PM
LONDN - Dairy Crest is investing £10m in the relaunch of its cheese brand Cathedral City.
The relaunch includes new TV ads, packaging and a revamped logo.
TV ads will launch in November. The campaign will also run print, radio online campaigns.
Dairy Crest said the move will strengthen the brand's position as the leading cheddar brand in the £2.2bn cheese category.
The company added the Cathedral City brand is worth more than £190m.
Laura Downey, Dairy Crest head of marketing for cheese, said: ‘We are investing significantly in this relaunch as we know that our growth has come from continuous investment throughout the brand's history.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London