Dairy Crest invests £10m in Cathedral City relaunch
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:45PM
LONDN - Dairy Crest is investing £10m in the relaunch of its cheese brand Cathedral City.
The relaunch includes new TV ads, packaging and a revamped logo.
TV ads will launch in November. The campaign will also run print, radio online campaigns.
Dairy Crest said the move will strengthen the brand's position as the leading cheddar brand in the £2.2bn cheese category.
The company added the Cathedral City brand is worth more than £190m.
Laura Downey, Dairy Crest head of marketing for cheese, said: ‘We are investing significantly in this relaunch as we know that our growth has come from continuous investment throughout the brand's history.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Middleweight to Senior Designer AF Selection £23,000 - £25,000, Nottinghamshire
- Midweight Designer / Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure