Dairy Crest invests £10m in Cathedral City relaunch
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:45PM
LONDN - Dairy Crest is investing £10m in the relaunch of its cheese brand Cathedral City.
The relaunch includes new TV ads, packaging and a revamped logo.
TV ads will launch in November. The campaign will also run print, radio online campaigns.
Dairy Crest said the move will strengthen the brand's position as the leading cheddar brand in the £2.2bn cheese category.
The company added the Cathedral City brand is worth more than £190m.
Laura Downey, Dairy Crest head of marketing for cheese, said: ‘We are investing significantly in this relaunch as we know that our growth has come from continuous investment throughout the brand's history.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £24k - dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy & Innovation Agency Ann Sharman Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus + bens, London (South), London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam