Dairy Crest invests £10m in Cathedral City relaunch
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:45PM
LONDN - Dairy Crest is investing £10m in the relaunch of its cheese brand Cathedral City.
The relaunch includes new TV ads, packaging and a revamped logo.
TV ads will launch in November. The campaign will also run print, radio online campaigns.
Dairy Crest said the move will strengthen the brand's position as the leading cheddar brand in the £2.2bn cheese category.
The company added the Cathedral City brand is worth more than £190m.
Laura Downey, Dairy Crest head of marketing for cheese, said: ‘We are investing significantly in this relaunch as we know that our growth has come from continuous investment throughout the brand's history.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Agency Account Manager - out of home media (OTE £55k) Ascent Solutions Up to £35,000 Basic, £55,000 OTE (uncapped) + 25 days holiday, pension & many other great benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Comms Planning Manager Ascent Solutions £55,000 + Great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns