Dairy Crest invests £10m in Cathedral City relaunch
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:45PM
LONDN - Dairy Crest is investing £10m in the relaunch of its cheese brand Cathedral City.
The relaunch includes new TV ads, packaging and a revamped logo.
TV ads will launch in November. The campaign will also run print, radio online campaigns.
Dairy Crest said the move will strengthen the brand's position as the leading cheddar brand in the £2.2bn cheese category.
The company added the Cathedral City brand is worth more than £190m.
Laura Downey, Dairy Crest head of marketing for cheese, said: ‘We are investing significantly in this relaunch as we know that our growth has come from continuous investment throughout the brand's history.'
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £32,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £75 - £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Interior Designer Premier Media £25 - £35 per hour, City of London
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bbonus + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers