Weight Watchers partners with Dairy Crest to launch reduced-fat cream
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:50PM
LONDON - Weight Watchers has teamed up with Dairy Crest to launch a reduced-fat thick cream, which it said has 70% less fat than standard double cream.
The variant, manufactured under license by Dairy Crest, follows the launch of Weight Watchers Crème Fraiche, in March 2008.
Weight Watchers said its Reduced Fat Cream has 12% fat and contains just one Weight Watchers point per 30g serving.
The fresh potted cream market is worth £247m, according to research company AC Nielsen. The company said half fat cream is the fastest growing sector, with 15.5% year on year growth.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission and benefits, St. Albans
- Senior Account Executive - Automotive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Director (Interim) Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £70000.00 per annum, London