Weight Watchers partners with Dairy Crest to launch reduced-fat cream
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:50PM
LONDON - Weight Watchers has teamed up with Dairy Crest to launch a reduced-fat thick cream, which it said has 70% less fat than standard double cream.
The variant, manufactured under license by Dairy Crest, follows the launch of Weight Watchers Crème Fraiche, in March 2008.
Weight Watchers said its Reduced Fat Cream has 12% fat and contains just one Weight Watchers point per 30g serving.
The fresh potted cream market is worth £247m, according to research company AC Nielsen. The company said half fat cream is the fastest growing sector, with 15.5% year on year growth.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- VISUAL DESIGNER - LONDON - Ã‚£35-45K + SHARES + BENEFITS Salt Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Shares + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Planner Stopgap Ã‚£45000 per annum, London
- B2B Marketing Manager (Business Development) Stopgap Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director Barker Graves £42,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England