Weight Watchers partners with Dairy Crest to launch reduced-fat cream
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 09 October 2009 12:50PM
LONDON - Weight Watchers has teamed up with Dairy Crest to launch a reduced-fat thick cream, which it said has 70% less fat than standard double cream.
The variant, manufactured under license by Dairy Crest, follows the launch of Weight Watchers Crème Fraiche, in March 2008.
Weight Watchers said its Reduced Fat Cream has 12% fat and contains just one Weight Watchers point per 30g serving.
The fresh potted cream market is worth £247m, according to research company AC Nielsen. The company said half fat cream is the fastest growing sector, with 15.5% year on year growth.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show