Harvester hires St Luke's to £2m ad task
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 15 October 2009 08:50AM
LONDON - Harvester, the Mitchells & Butler owned restaurant chain, has hired St Luke's to its £2m ad account.
The agency has been briefed to promote a new menu and positioning. St Luke's won the business following a two-way pitch and will roll-out its first work in 2010.
Other outlets in the Mitchells & Butler's portfolio include Toby Carvery, All Bar One, O'Neill's and Ember Inns
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Visual Merchandising - Luxury Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham