Harvester hires St Luke's to £2m ad task
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 15 October 2009 08:50AM
LONDON - Harvester, the Mitchells & Butler owned restaurant chain, has hired St Luke's to its £2m ad account.
The agency has been briefed to promote a new menu and positioning. St Luke's won the business following a two-way pitch and will roll-out its first work in 2010.
Other outlets in the Mitchells & Butler's portfolio include Toby Carvery, All Bar One, O'Neill's and Ember Inns
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Account Executive or Account Executive createselect Up to £26K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - eCommerce and Digital Marketplace Silverdrum £60,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXEC/ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED agency, Farringdon - £23k-£30k Judi Patton £23k-£30k, Farringdon
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties