Harvester hires St Luke's to £2m ad task
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 15 October 2009 08:50AM
LONDON - Harvester, the Mitchells & Butler owned restaurant chain, has hired St Luke's to its £2m ad account.
The agency has been briefed to promote a new menu and positioning. St Luke's won the business following a two-way pitch and will roll-out its first work in 2010.
Other outlets in the Mitchells & Butler's portfolio include Toby Carvery, All Bar One, O'Neill's and Ember Inns
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London