Harvester hires St Luke's to £2m ad task
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 15 October 2009 08:50AM
LONDON - Harvester, the Mitchells & Butler owned restaurant chain, has hired St Luke's to its £2m ad account.
The agency has been briefed to promote a new menu and positioning. St Luke's won the business following a two-way pitch and will roll-out its first work in 2010.
Other outlets in the Mitchells & Butler's portfolio include Toby Carvery, All Bar One, O'Neill's and Ember Inns
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44