Harvester hires St Luke's to £2m ad task
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 15 October 2009 08:50AM
LONDON - Harvester, the Mitchells & Butler owned restaurant chain, has hired St Luke's to its £2m ad account.
The agency has been briefed to promote a new menu and positioning. St Luke's won the business following a two-way pitch and will roll-out its first work in 2010.
Other outlets in the Mitchells & Butler's portfolio include Toby Carvery, All Bar One, O'Neill's and Ember Inns
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts Stonor £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London (North), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter (Digital) createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare GoodEgg Digital £24k + Great Benefits, England
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK