Mirror Group reviews £6.5 million media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 October 2009 08:45AM
LONDON - Mirror Group Newspapers is reviewing its estimated £6.5 million media planning and buying account in the UK and Ireland.
The incumbent on the account, ZenithOptimedia, will be invited to repitch for the business, which comprises the Daily Mirror, the Sunday Mirror and The People.
The review is being led by Lorraine Fraser, the marketing director for Trinity Mirror’s national titles, who was appointed to her role in July.
ZenithOptimedia has held the account for the past 15 years.
Trinity Mirror’s Scottish titles, The Daily Record and Sunday Mail, are not part of the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas