Mirror Group reviews £6.5 million media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 October 2009 08:45AM
LONDON - Mirror Group Newspapers is reviewing its estimated £6.5 million media planning and buying account in the UK and Ireland.
The incumbent on the account, ZenithOptimedia, will be invited to repitch for the business, which comprises the Daily Mirror, the Sunday Mirror and The People.
The review is being led by Lorraine Fraser, the marketing director for Trinity Mirror’s national titles, who was appointed to her role in July.
ZenithOptimedia has held the account for the past 15 years.
Trinity Mirror’s Scottish titles, The Daily Record and Sunday Mail, are not part of the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Uncapped commission - OOH Ultimate Asset £23000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, Camden, London (Greater)
- Sales Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Commission + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager (Agency Sales) Propel £35000 - £40000 per annum + 40% commission scheme , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £100,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film