Mirror Group reviews £6.5 million media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 October 2009 08:45AM
LONDON - Mirror Group Newspapers is reviewing its estimated £6.5 million media planning and buying account in the UK and Ireland.
The incumbent on the account, ZenithOptimedia, will be invited to repitch for the business, which comprises the Daily Mirror, the Sunday Mirror and The People.
The review is being led by Lorraine Fraser, the marketing director for Trinity Mirror’s national titles, who was appointed to her role in July.
ZenithOptimedia has held the account for the past 15 years.
Trinity Mirror’s Scottish titles, The Daily Record and Sunday Mail, are not part of the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Synergy Sponsorship Competitive, London (Central),
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Designer become £33 - 36K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role