Mirror Group reviews £6.5 million media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 October 2009 08:45AM
LONDON - Mirror Group Newspapers is reviewing its estimated £6.5 million media planning and buying account in the UK and Ireland.
The incumbent on the account, ZenithOptimedia, will be invited to repitch for the business, which comprises the Daily Mirror, the Sunday Mirror and The People.
The review is being led by Lorraine Fraser, the marketing director for Trinity Mirror’s national titles, who was appointed to her role in July.
ZenithOptimedia has held the account for the past 15 years.
Trinity Mirror’s Scottish titles, The Daily Record and Sunday Mail, are not part of the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £180 - £220 per day, London
- Freelance Senior Artworker Purple Consultancy £20 - £25 per hour, London
- Digital Solutions Lead Beyond The Book Negotiable, Nottingham