Mirror Group reviews £6.5 million media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 October 2009 08:45AM
LONDON - Mirror Group Newspapers is reviewing its estimated £6.5 million media planning and buying account in the UK and Ireland.
The incumbent on the account, ZenithOptimedia, will be invited to repitch for the business, which comprises the Daily Mirror, the Sunday Mirror and The People.
The review is being led by Lorraine Fraser, the marketing director for Trinity Mirror’s national titles, who was appointed to her role in July.
ZenithOptimedia has held the account for the past 15 years.
Trinity Mirror’s Scottish titles, The Daily Record and Sunday Mail, are not part of the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show