PepsiCo UK promotes marketer Ian Ellington to Walkers general manager role
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 October 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - PepsiCo has promoted Ian Ellington, Walkers vice-president of marketing, to the role of general manager of Walkers Snack Foods.
He replaces Richard Evans, who became president of PepsiCo UK and Ireland in August, after Salman Amin was promoted to the global role of executive vice-president of sales and marketing.
Ellington, who joined PepsiCo in the summer of 2008, oversaw the launch of Walkers' 'Do Us a Flavour' campaign.
Prior to taking up his role at PepsiCo, he was head of strategy at Mars UK, where he spent 17 years. His other roles at the company included UK head of marketing for bitesize, boxed and tablet.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager (Medical Communications) Premier Media £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Media Copywriter Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum, Northampton
- Digital Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum, West End
- Interim Consumer Insight Analyst 12mth FTC Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £25,000 - £27,000 + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £30000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Google UK ad revenues climb 17% to $1.6bn