PepsiCo UK promotes marketer Ian Ellington to Walkers general manager role
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 October 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - PepsiCo has promoted Ian Ellington, Walkers vice-president of marketing, to the role of general manager of Walkers Snack Foods.
He replaces Richard Evans, who became president of PepsiCo UK and Ireland in August, after Salman Amin was promoted to the global role of executive vice-president of sales and marketing.
Ellington, who joined PepsiCo in the summer of 2008, oversaw the launch of Walkers' 'Do Us a Flavour' campaign.
Prior to taking up his role at PepsiCo, he was head of strategy at Mars UK, where he spent 17 years. His other roles at the company included UK head of marketing for bitesize, boxed and tablet.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood