PepsiCo UK promotes marketer Ian Ellington to Walkers general manager role
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 October 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - PepsiCo has promoted Ian Ellington, Walkers vice-president of marketing, to the role of general manager of Walkers Snack Foods.
He replaces Richard Evans, who became president of PepsiCo UK and Ireland in August, after Salman Amin was promoted to the global role of executive vice-president of sales and marketing.
Ellington, who joined PepsiCo in the summer of 2008, oversaw the launch of Walkers' 'Do Us a Flavour' campaign.
Prior to taking up his role at PepsiCo, he was head of strategy at Mars UK, where he spent 17 years. His other roles at the company included UK head of marketing for bitesize, boxed and tablet.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London