Thomas Cook signs up as latest London 2012 sponsor
LONDON - Thomas Cook has signed up as a tier two sponsor of the London 2012 Games, becoming the Games' 23rd domestic commercial supporter.
The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) has agreed a deal with the travel agent as part of its ‘affordable and accessible' ticketing strategy.
Thomas Cook will provide a range of short break packages for accommodation, transport and event tickets for the Games.
‘Our ticketing strategy is based on the principles of affordability and accessibility,' said Sebastian Coe. ‘Our deal with Thomas Cook will do just that - offering ticket and accommodation packages.'
In May, InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) signed up as a tier three partner with the aim of providing accommodation in the Olympic Village.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London