Thomas Cook signs up as latest London 2012 sponsor
LONDON - Thomas Cook has signed up as a tier two sponsor of the London 2012 Games, becoming the Games' 23rd domestic commercial supporter.
The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) has agreed a deal with the travel agent as part of its ‘affordable and accessible' ticketing strategy.
Thomas Cook will provide a range of short break packages for accommodation, transport and event tickets for the Games.
‘Our ticketing strategy is based on the principles of affordability and accessibility,' said Sebastian Coe. ‘Our deal with Thomas Cook will do just that - offering ticket and accommodation packages.'
In May, InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) signed up as a tier three partner with the aim of providing accommodation in the Olympic Village.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International copywriter Hanson Search Between 45 000 and 54 000 Euros , Milan (IT)
- Brand Development Manager - 4 month contract Stopgap competitive, London
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood