Thomas Cook signs up as latest London 2012 sponsor
LONDON - Thomas Cook has signed up as a tier two sponsor of the London 2012 Games, becoming the Games' 23rd domestic commercial supporter.
The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) has agreed a deal with the travel agent as part of its ‘affordable and accessible' ticketing strategy.
Thomas Cook will provide a range of short break packages for accommodation, transport and event tickets for the Games.
‘Our ticketing strategy is based on the principles of affordability and accessibility,' said Sebastian Coe. ‘Our deal with Thomas Cook will do just that - offering ticket and accommodation packages.'
In May, InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) signed up as a tier three partner with the aim of providing accommodation in the Olympic Village.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Community Manager The Great & The Good £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits , London
- Head of Marketing - Industry Leading Company - Kent Ninesharp £75000 - £85000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, Folkestone
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Head of Marketing - Industry Leading Company - Kent Ninesharp £75000 - £85000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus + Benefits TBC, Folkestone
- Account Director - Events The Great & The Good Negotiable, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media