Thomas Cook signs up as latest London 2012 sponsor
LONDON - Thomas Cook has signed up as a tier two sponsor of the London 2012 Games, becoming the Games' 23rd domestic commercial supporter.
The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) has agreed a deal with the travel agent as part of its ‘affordable and accessible' ticketing strategy.
Thomas Cook will provide a range of short break packages for accommodation, transport and event tickets for the Games.
‘Our ticketing strategy is based on the principles of affordability and accessibility,' said Sebastian Coe. ‘Our deal with Thomas Cook will do just that - offering ticket and accommodation packages.'
In May, InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) signed up as a tier three partner with the aim of providing accommodation in the Olympic Village.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Director Fill Recruitment £40,000-£50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager Hill's Pet Nutrition c/o SmithCarey Ltd Competitive salary + Bonus + Car + Benefits, South East England
- Senior Account Executive | Ã‚£25,000 | Automotive Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£22000.00 - Ã‚£25000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Junior Digital Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£20000.00 - Ã‚£25000 per annum, London
- Middle-Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£30000.00 - Ã‚£40000 per annum, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton