Organic group hires ad agency to promote the 'organic brand'
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Organic UK has appointed Haygarth to handle its advertising account following a pitch against three other agencies.
The trade body will run a campaign to help drive sales of organic products and promote the ‘organic brand.' Activity will consist of initially helping secure EU funding and support, an initial PR and digital campaign and then the roll out a three-year integrated campaign consisting of press.
The trade body is hoping to increase volume sales by 15%. Recent TNS figures show that the organic sector has declined by 13%.
The marketing committee for the campaign is made up of producers within the Organic trade body, including Green & Black's, Rachel's and Yeo Valley.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Media Advertising Account Manager Archant Basic £30,000 + £9600 bonus, Kensington and Chelsea, London (Greater)
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media