Organic group hires ad agency to promote the 'organic brand'
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Organic UK has appointed Haygarth to handle its advertising account following a pitch against three other agencies.
The trade body will run a campaign to help drive sales of organic products and promote the ‘organic brand.' Activity will consist of initially helping secure EU funding and support, an initial PR and digital campaign and then the roll out a three-year integrated campaign consisting of press.
The trade body is hoping to increase volume sales by 15%. Recent TNS figures show that the organic sector has declined by 13%.
The marketing committee for the campaign is made up of producers within the Organic trade body, including Green & Black's, Rachel's and Yeo Valley.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Traffic Assistant - 3 month FTC Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + pro rata, London
- International Digital Sales Executive - Flexible backgrounds! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Analyst - Berkshire Jarlett de Grouchy £20000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote