Organic group hires ad agency to promote the 'organic brand'
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Organic UK has appointed Haygarth to handle its advertising account following a pitch against three other agencies.
The trade body will run a campaign to help drive sales of organic products and promote the ‘organic brand.' Activity will consist of initially helping secure EU funding and support, an initial PR and digital campaign and then the roll out a three-year integrated campaign consisting of press.
The trade body is hoping to increase volume sales by 15%. Recent TNS figures show that the organic sector has declined by 13%.
The marketing committee for the campaign is made up of producers within the Organic trade body, including Green & Black's, Rachel's and Yeo Valley.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- Digital Designer Developer become £25k - 28k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief