Organic group hires ad agency to promote the 'organic brand'
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Organic UK has appointed Haygarth to handle its advertising account following a pitch against three other agencies.
The trade body will run a campaign to help drive sales of organic products and promote the ‘organic brand.' Activity will consist of initially helping secure EU funding and support, an initial PR and digital campaign and then the roll out a three-year integrated campaign consisting of press.
The trade body is hoping to increase volume sales by 15%. Recent TNS figures show that the organic sector has declined by 13%.
The marketing committee for the campaign is made up of producers within the Organic trade body, including Green & Black's, Rachel's and Yeo Valley.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Account Director [Airline Account] - SE1 Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + bonus scheme, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Fabulous Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)