Nestle reviews its direct marketing arrangements
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 12:30PM
LONDON - Nestle is in the process of holding chemistry meetings with a number of agencies with a specific focus on CRM and digital.
Nestlé currently works with a number of agencies across its brands in the UK, including OgilvyOne and Joshua.
JWT currently handles Nestle confectionary advertising, which includes KitKat.
A spokesman for Nestle said that the company did not comment on commercial contracts.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £32-40K Salt £32000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS, Berkshire
- Freelance Senior Packaging Designer Aspire £250 - £300.00 per day, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad
- Triumph launches Magic Wire bra with Twitter search for women's niggles
- Publicis unveils innovation concept