Nestle reviews its direct marketing arrangements
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 12:30PM
LONDON - Nestle is in the process of holding chemistry meetings with a number of agencies with a specific focus on CRM and digital.
Nestlé currently works with a number of agencies across its brands in the UK, including OgilvyOne and Joshua.
JWT currently handles Nestle confectionary advertising, which includes KitKat.
A spokesman for Nestle said that the company did not comment on commercial contracts.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant - Innovation and Marketing Capability Rare Selection Up to £55K + 20% bonus, Bucks
- Account Manager - TTL Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- UK Sales Director - digital ad tech platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + +100%, London
- Account Manager - B2B - digital - Guildford Stopgap £24000 - £30000 per annum, Guildford
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni