Nestle reviews its direct marketing arrangements
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 12:30PM
LONDON - Nestle is in the process of holding chemistry meetings with a number of agencies with a specific focus on CRM and digital.
Nestlé currently works with a number of agencies across its brands in the UK, including OgilvyOne and Joshua.
JWT currently handles Nestle confectionary advertising, which includes KitKat.
A spokesman for Nestle said that the company did not comment on commercial contracts.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch