Nestle reviews its direct marketing arrangements
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 12:30PM
LONDON - Nestle is in the process of holding chemistry meetings with a number of agencies with a specific focus on CRM and digital.
Nestlé currently works with a number of agencies across its brands in the UK, including OgilvyOne and Joshua.
JWT currently handles Nestle confectionary advertising, which includes KitKat.
A spokesman for Nestle said that the company did not comment on commercial contracts.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne