Nestle reviews its direct marketing arrangements
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 22 October 2009 12:30PM
LONDON - Nestle is in the process of holding chemistry meetings with a number of agencies with a specific focus on CRM and digital.
Nestlé currently works with a number of agencies across its brands in the UK, including OgilvyOne and Joshua.
JWT currently handles Nestle confectionary advertising, which includes KitKat.
A spokesman for Nestle said that the company did not comment on commercial contracts.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts