Albion promotes Moreira to creative director
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 22 October 2009 03:55PM
LONDON - Albion, the integrated advertising agency, has promoted Andre Moreira to creative director.
Moreira has been with the company for over two years working as a senior creative. Prior to this he was working at ad agencies in his home country of Portugal. He will partner with the agency's executive creative director Nick Darken.
Albion has also hired Philippa Norridge, who previously worked at AMV BBDO, to finance director.
Susie Macarthur joins the agency from DLKW where she was head of delivery to become delivery director.
They both will report to Albion's managing director Liz Wilson.
Jason Goodman, CEO at Albion, said: "We are on a mission to deliver great creative work for our clients and Susie, Andre and Philippa will all be playing a key role in helping us to achieve this."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director Dot-Gap £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show