Albion promotes Moreira to creative director
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 22 October 2009 03:55PM
LONDON - Albion, the integrated advertising agency, has promoted Andre Moreira to creative director.
Moreira has been with the company for over two years working as a senior creative. Prior to this he was working at ad agencies in his home country of Portugal. He will partner with the agency's executive creative director Nick Darken.
Albion has also hired Philippa Norridge, who previously worked at AMV BBDO, to finance director.
Susie Macarthur joins the agency from DLKW where she was head of delivery to become delivery director.
They both will report to Albion's managing director Liz Wilson.
Jason Goodman, CEO at Albion, said: "We are on a mission to deliver great creative work for our clients and Susie, Andre and Philippa will all be playing a key role in helping us to achieve this."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push