Albion promotes Moreira to creative director
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 22 October 2009 03:55PM
LONDON - Albion, the integrated advertising agency, has promoted Andre Moreira to creative director.
Moreira has been with the company for over two years working as a senior creative. Prior to this he was working at ad agencies in his home country of Portugal. He will partner with the agency's executive creative director Nick Darken.
Albion has also hired Philippa Norridge, who previously worked at AMV BBDO, to finance director.
Susie Macarthur joins the agency from DLKW where she was head of delivery to become delivery director.
They both will report to Albion's managing director Liz Wilson.
Jason Goodman, CEO at Albion, said: "We are on a mission to deliver great creative work for our clients and Susie, Andre and Philippa will all be playing a key role in helping us to achieve this."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Classified Sales Executive - top household magazine! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy