Albion promotes Moreira to creative director
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 22 October 2009 03:55PM
LONDON - Albion, the integrated advertising agency, has promoted Andre Moreira to creative director.
Moreira has been with the company for over two years working as a senior creative. Prior to this he was working at ad agencies in his home country of Portugal. He will partner with the agency's executive creative director Nick Darken.
Albion has also hired Philippa Norridge, who previously worked at AMV BBDO, to finance director.
Susie Macarthur joins the agency from DLKW where she was head of delivery to become delivery director.
They both will report to Albion's managing director Liz Wilson.
Jason Goodman, CEO at Albion, said: "We are on a mission to deliver great creative work for our clients and Susie, Andre and Philippa will all be playing a key role in helping us to achieve this."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014