Albion promotes Moreira to creative director
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 22 October 2009 03:55PM
LONDON - Albion, the integrated advertising agency, has promoted Andre Moreira to creative director.
Moreira has been with the company for over two years working as a senior creative. Prior to this he was working at ad agencies in his home country of Portugal. He will partner with the agency's executive creative director Nick Darken.
Albion has also hired Philippa Norridge, who previously worked at AMV BBDO, to finance director.
Susie Macarthur joins the agency from DLKW where she was head of delivery to become delivery director.
They both will report to Albion's managing director Liz Wilson.
Jason Goodman, CEO at Albion, said: "We are on a mission to deliver great creative work for our clients and Susie, Andre and Philippa will all be playing a key role in helping us to achieve this."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne