Government releases new set of swine flu ads
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Sunday, 25 October 2009 07:00PM
The Department of Health is launching a new set of TV and poster ads warning about the dangers of spreading swine flu.
The TV ad shows a father returning from work spreading germs through sneezing, before spreading the disease to his son through the family’s TV remote control.
The ads are being timed to coincide with the first vaccines against swine flu being delivered to GPs across the UK.
The health secretary, Andy Burnham, said: "This campaign is a reminder of how easily germs are passed around. The message remains simple – 'Catch It, Bin It, Kill It'."
The TV ad will break on Wednesday, with the poster ad appearing on Tubes and buses from Thursday.
DDB London and Mediaedge:cia were appointed to the department's pandemic flu account last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London