In association with
DOH 'autumn swine flu' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Monday, 26 October 2009 11:20AM
The Department of Health is launching a new set of poster ads warning about the dangers of spreading swine flu.
The ads are being timed to coincide with the first vaccines against swine flu being delivered to GPs across the UK.
The poster ads will appear on Tubes and buses from Thursday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR CONTRACT OR PERM FMCG - digi and ATL Barker Graves £60K PLUS BENEFITS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Networked Agency - Central London - £60k-£70k Fill Recruitment £60,000-£70,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Print Project Manager Creative Recruitment £24000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Scorch London £25,000-£35,000 based on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director four23 DOE, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne