In association with
DOH 'autumn swine flu' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Monday, 26 October 2009 11:20AM
The Department of Health is launching a new set of poster ads warning about the dangers of spreading swine flu.
The ads are being timed to coincide with the first vaccines against swine flu being delivered to GPs across the UK.
The poster ads will appear on Tubes and buses from Thursday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign