In association with
DOH 'autumn swine flu' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Monday, 26 October 2009 11:20AM
The Department of Health is launching a new set of poster ads warning about the dangers of spreading swine flu.
The ads are being timed to coincide with the first vaccines against swine flu being delivered to GPs across the UK.
The poster ads will appear on Tubes and buses from Thursday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)