In association with
DOH 'autumn swine flu' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Monday, 26 October 2009 11:20AM
The Department of Health is launching a new set of poster ads warning about the dangers of spreading swine flu.
The ads are being timed to coincide with the first vaccines against swine flu being delivered to GPs across the UK.
The poster ads will appear on Tubes and buses from Thursday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer