In association with
DOH 'autumn swine flu' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Monday, 26 October 2009 11:20AM
The Department of Health is launching a new set of poster ads warning about the dangers of spreading swine flu.
The ads are being timed to coincide with the first vaccines against swine flu being delivered to GPs across the UK.
The poster ads will appear on Tubes and buses from Thursday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- DOH 'autumn swine flu' by DDB London
- Government releases new set of swine flu ads
- Peta launches new anti-meat ad as ASA bans previous campaign
- Department of Health 'real kids' by Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
- Department of Health 'swine flu' by DDB London
- Close-Up: Adland called upon to save Brits from swine flu
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading