Johnson & Johnson reviews global digital ad rosters
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 October 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Johnson & Johnson is reviewing its international digital agency arrangements, with a focus on building rosters in Europe and Asia.
In Europe, J&J has kick-started talks, through Agency Insight, with digital and direct networks that have strong digital credentials ahead of putting a new roster in place.
It is also talking to agencies and networks in Asia, where it wants to build a digital roster in a process handled by R3.
The review covers all the company’s pharmaceutical, healthcare and consumer brands such as Listerine, Roc and Johnson’s Baby Lotion.
J&J’s Vision Care division, home to its Acuvue contact lens brand, is unaffected by the review.
The review follows a 2007 overhaul of J&J’s global media buying arrangements, which led to Carat winning the account in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Universal McCann retaining the North America account and expanding its role to share Asia with OMD, which also picked up Latin America.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £100000 - £125000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - branding and integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £65,000, Central London
- FMCG Brand Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North West