Johnson & Johnson reviews global digital ad rosters
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 October 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Johnson & Johnson is reviewing its international digital agency arrangements, with a focus on building rosters in Europe and Asia.
In Europe, J&J has kick-started talks, through Agency Insight, with digital and direct networks that have strong digital credentials ahead of putting a new roster in place.
It is also talking to agencies and networks in Asia, where it wants to build a digital roster in a process handled by R3.
The review covers all the company’s pharmaceutical, healthcare and consumer brands such as Listerine, Roc and Johnson’s Baby Lotion.
J&J’s Vision Care division, home to its Acuvue contact lens brand, is unaffected by the review.
The review follows a 2007 overhaul of J&J’s global media buying arrangements, which led to Carat winning the account in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Universal McCann retaining the North America account and expanding its role to share Asia with OMD, which also picked up Latin America.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Royds Raphael £35K-£45K pa / £150 - £200 day rate., London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K, London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London