Rachel's assigns Haygarth to brief
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 November 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - Rachel's Dairy has appointed Haygarth to handle its marketing services account following a pitch against two undisclosed agencies.
Haygarth, which takes over the business from Billington Cartmell, will be responsible for driving consumer loyalty across Rachel's Dairy's yoghurt and dessert products. It has been tasked with developing integrated campaigns, including promotional, digital and direct marketing activity.
Haygarth has also been briefed to create support activity for future product launches. Its remit will be to drive sales and brand growth through campaigns from January 2010.
Last month Haygarth was also appointed by trade body Organic UK to help fuel sales in the industry.
In the year to August 2009, the organic food sector's value declined by 13%, according to TNS. Tesco has said that consumers are returning to organic produce, but it is understood to have reduced the number of organic lines it offers by 30%.
Rachel's Dairy, which was formerly known as Rachel's Organic, is part of the marketing committee for the Organic UK campaign. Other members of the committee include Yeo Valley and chocolate brand Green & Black's.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum, Stevenage
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7