Rachel's assigns Haygarth to brief
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 November 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - Rachel's Dairy has appointed Haygarth to handle its marketing services account following a pitch against two undisclosed agencies.
Haygarth, which takes over the business from Billington Cartmell, will be responsible for driving consumer loyalty across Rachel's Dairy's yoghurt and dessert products. It has been tasked with developing integrated campaigns, including promotional, digital and direct marketing activity.
Haygarth has also been briefed to create support activity for future product launches. Its remit will be to drive sales and brand growth through campaigns from January 2010.
Last month Haygarth was also appointed by trade body Organic UK to help fuel sales in the industry.
In the year to August 2009, the organic food sector's value declined by 13%, according to TNS. Tesco has said that consumers are returning to organic produce, but it is understood to have reduced the number of organic lines it offers by 30%.
Rachel's Dairy, which was formerly known as Rachel's Organic, is part of the marketing committee for the Organic UK campaign. Other members of the committee include Yeo Valley and chocolate brand Green & Black's.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - strategic brand consultancy - £24-28k Story Recruitment £24-28k plus bonus dep on exp, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London