Amscreen links up with TomTom for traffic news
LONDON - Amscreen, the digital signage company backed by Sir Alan Sugar, has struck a deal with traffic guidance provider TomTom to provide motorists with up-to-date information across its convenience store network.
The Amscreen ad network in BP petrol stations will offer traffic information alongside ads sold by digital out-of-home sales house Digicom.
TomTom uses the speed of travelling Vodafone users and real-time GPS data of connected TomTom customers, as well as information from traffic authorities, road operators and commercial third parties to provide accurate data.
Amscreen claims the network will be seen by more than seven million motorists a week.
The company, led by Simon Sugar, Alan Sugar's son, also has a healthcare network that provides real-time patient information to GP surgeries and hospital waiting rooms.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Account Director (Design Agency) Premier Media Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Junior Graphic Designer, Thames Ditton Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 - £20,000, Thames Ditton, Surrey
- Account Director [Contract Role] - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment c£50k +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Â– Property, £27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, Oxford