Amscreen links up with TomTom for traffic news
LONDON - Amscreen, the digital signage company backed by Sir Alan Sugar, has struck a deal with traffic guidance provider TomTom to provide motorists with up-to-date information across its convenience store network.
The Amscreen ad network in BP petrol stations will offer traffic information alongside ads sold by digital out-of-home sales house Digicom.
TomTom uses the speed of travelling Vodafone users and real-time GPS data of connected TomTom customers, as well as information from traffic authorities, road operators and commercial third parties to provide accurate data.
Amscreen claims the network will be seen by more than seven million motorists a week.
The company, led by Simon Sugar, Alan Sugar's son, also has a healthcare network that provides real-time patient information to GP surgeries and hospital waiting rooms.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London