Unilever culls Persil washing-up liquid variant
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 09 November 2009 02:20PM
LONDON - Unilever has axed its low-earning Persil washing-up liquid brand to rationalise its product range.
The FMCG company said it is part of its strategy to cut 40% of its SKUs by the end of the year.
The cuts are part of a strategy to focus investment and innovation on its top-selling 100 products.
The 26-strong Knorr stock cube product range was cut to 13 products earlier this year.
This week, Unilever reported a 2% rise in third-quarter underlying profits to £1.7bn.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London