Unilever culls Persil washing-up liquid variant
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 09 November 2009 02:20PM
LONDON - Unilever has axed its low-earning Persil washing-up liquid brand to rationalise its product range.
The FMCG company said it is part of its strategy to cut 40% of its SKUs by the end of the year.
The cuts are part of a strategy to focus investment and innovation on its top-selling 100 products.
The 26-strong Knorr stock cube product range was cut to 13 products earlier this year.
This week, Unilever reported a 2% rise in third-quarter underlying profits to £1.7bn.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Response Associate Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Paid Video Account Manager - Working across leading brands Ultimate Asset Negotiable, London
- Senior Client Services Director - Insurance Brand Ultimate Asset Negotiable, London