Unilever culls Persil washing-up liquid variant
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 09 November 2009 02:20PM
LONDON - Unilever has axed its low-earning Persil washing-up liquid brand to rationalise its product range.
The FMCG company said it is part of its strategy to cut 40% of its SKUs by the end of the year.
The cuts are part of a strategy to focus investment and innovation on its top-selling 100 products.
The 26-strong Knorr stock cube product range was cut to 13 products earlier this year.
This week, Unilever reported a 2% rise in third-quarter underlying profits to £1.7bn.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough