Unilever culls Persil washing-up liquid variant
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 09 November 2009 02:20PM
LONDON - Unilever has axed its low-earning Persil washing-up liquid brand to rationalise its product range.
The FMCG company said it is part of its strategy to cut 40% of its SKUs by the end of the year.
The cuts are part of a strategy to focus investment and innovation on its top-selling 100 products.
The 26-strong Knorr stock cube product range was cut to 13 products earlier this year.
This week, Unilever reported a 2% rise in third-quarter underlying profits to £1.7bn.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London