Unilever culls Persil washing-up liquid variant
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 09 November 2009 02:20PM
LONDON - Unilever has axed its low-earning Persil washing-up liquid brand to rationalise its product range.
The FMCG company said it is part of its strategy to cut 40% of its SKUs by the end of the year.
The cuts are part of a strategy to focus investment and innovation on its top-selling 100 products.
The 26-strong Knorr stock cube product range was cut to 13 products earlier this year.
This week, Unilever reported a 2% rise in third-quarter underlying profits to £1.7bn.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + excellent bonus and benefits, Northampton
- Research Manager - Cultural Insight Hasson Associates £38,000 - £42,000, Surrey
- PR & Social Media Executive - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £23k, Manchester, Greater Manchester