DDB beats BBH to Flora advertising brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 November 2009 08:40AM
LONDON - Unilever has appointed DDB London to handle a global advertising brief for its Flora and Becel margarine brands.
The agency won the project after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty, the incumbent on the business, and will now be responsible for rolling out a campaign in Western Europe and North America next year.
BBH has handled the Flora and Becel accounts since 2004, and has produced a series of high-profile ads for the brands, including a "love your heart" campaign that promoted Flora's health benefits.
In February, Unilever also appointed Krow to work on an advertising project to support Flora's "cooking with schools" initiative.
DDB was already a Unilever roster agency before the appointment, as it handles the UK advertising for the company's Marmite brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Project Manager ADLIB £24000 - £30000 per annum, Swindon
- POWERPOINT OPERATOR 35K LONDON Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Director Major Players £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Sub Editor and Translator (German speaking) Major Players £25000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran