DDB beats BBH to Flora advertising brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 November 2009 08:40AM
LONDON - Unilever has appointed DDB London to handle a global advertising brief for its Flora and Becel margarine brands.
The agency won the project after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty, the incumbent on the business, and will now be responsible for rolling out a campaign in Western Europe and North America next year.
BBH has handled the Flora and Becel accounts since 2004, and has produced a series of high-profile ads for the brands, including a "love your heart" campaign that promoted Flora's health benefits.
In February, Unilever also appointed Krow to work on an advertising project to support Flora's "cooking with schools" initiative.
DDB was already a Unilever roster agency before the appointment, as it handles the UK advertising for the company's Marmite brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Outdoor Account Manager Ultimate Asset £3500 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SEO Strategist Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Paid Search Account Manager - PPC Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Lead - Leading Dig Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control