DDB beats BBH to Flora advertising brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 November 2009 08:40AM
LONDON - Unilever has appointed DDB London to handle a global advertising brief for its Flora and Becel margarine brands.
The agency won the project after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty, the incumbent on the business, and will now be responsible for rolling out a campaign in Western Europe and North America next year.
BBH has handled the Flora and Becel accounts since 2004, and has produced a series of high-profile ads for the brands, including a "love your heart" campaign that promoted Flora's health benefits.
In February, Unilever also appointed Krow to work on an advertising project to support Flora's "cooking with schools" initiative.
DDB was already a Unilever roster agency before the appointment, as it handles the UK advertising for the company's Marmite brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire