DDB beats BBH to Flora advertising brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 November 2009 08:40AM
LONDON - Unilever has appointed DDB London to handle a global advertising brief for its Flora and Becel margarine brands.
The agency won the project after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty, the incumbent on the business, and will now be responsible for rolling out a campaign in Western Europe and North America next year.
BBH has handled the Flora and Becel accounts since 2004, and has produced a series of high-profile ads for the brands, including a "love your heart" campaign that promoted Flora's health benefits.
In February, Unilever also appointed Krow to work on an advertising project to support Flora's "cooking with schools" initiative.
DDB was already a Unilever roster agency before the appointment, as it handles the UK advertising for the company's Marmite brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Premium Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, Surrey
- Marketing Manager - Premium Beer Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car + 30 % bonus potential!, Surrey
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014