Northern Foods to invest £26.5m in Fox's Biscuits brand
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 November 2009 03:10PM
LONDON - Northern Foods is to invest £26.5m in its Fox's Biscuits brand to boost its market position.
The news follows the company's announcement of a 2.9% like-for-like sales growth, reported in its half year results. The company said this was led by strong growth in the chilled and bakery sectors.
It reported total sales of £466.9m, compared to sales of £468.6m in the first half of the year.
Stefan Barden, chief executive of Northern Foods, said: ‘We have many opportunities to drive shareholder value over the coming years.
‘Today we are announcing a significant investment in Fox's Biscuits, which will enhance its profitability and provide competitive advantage,' he added.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Flow Caritas £35000 per annum + Gym, Pension , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Lead - Integrated PR Agency Digital Gurus £38000 - £42000 Per Annum plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- UX Designer - Multi-device Retail Project 3 months Nakama £300 - £400 per/day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Media Manager - Display Nakama 38,000 plus benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...