Northern Foods to invest £26.5m in Fox's Biscuits brand
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 November 2009 03:10PM
LONDON - Northern Foods is to invest £26.5m in its Fox's Biscuits brand to boost its market position.
The news follows the company's announcement of a 2.9% like-for-like sales growth, reported in its half year results. The company said this was led by strong growth in the chilled and bakery sectors.
It reported total sales of £466.9m, compared to sales of £468.6m in the first half of the year.
Stefan Barden, chief executive of Northern Foods, said: ‘We have many opportunities to drive shareholder value over the coming years.
‘Today we are announcing a significant investment in Fox's Biscuits, which will enhance its profitability and provide competitive advantage,' he added.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Aviation GoodEgg Digital £30k + Benefits and Options, St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Campaign Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Welwyn Garden City
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"