Northern Foods to invest £26.5m in Fox's Biscuits brand
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 November 2009 03:10PM
LONDON - Northern Foods is to invest £26.5m in its Fox's Biscuits brand to boost its market position.
The news follows the company's announcement of a 2.9% like-for-like sales growth, reported in its half year results. The company said this was led by strong growth in the chilled and bakery sectors.
It reported total sales of £466.9m, compared to sales of £468.6m in the first half of the year.
Stefan Barden, chief executive of Northern Foods, said: ‘We have many opportunities to drive shareholder value over the coming years.
‘Today we are announcing a significant investment in Fox's Biscuits, which will enhance its profitability and provide competitive advantage,' he added.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Account Executive or Account Executive createselect Up to £26K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - eCommerce and Digital Marketplace Silverdrum £60,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXEC/ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED agency, Farringdon - £23k-£30k Judi Patton £23k-£30k, Farringdon
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties