Northern Foods to invest £26.5m in Fox's Biscuits brand
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 November 2009 03:10PM
LONDON - Northern Foods is to invest £26.5m in its Fox's Biscuits brand to boost its market position.
The news follows the company's announcement of a 2.9% like-for-like sales growth, reported in its half year results. The company said this was led by strong growth in the chilled and bakery sectors.
It reported total sales of £466.9m, compared to sales of £468.6m in the first half of the year.
Stefan Barden, chief executive of Northern Foods, said: ‘We have many opportunities to drive shareholder value over the coming years.
‘Today we are announcing a significant investment in Fox's Biscuits, which will enhance its profitability and provide competitive advantage,' he added.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search / Biddable Manager - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...