Northern Foods to invest £26.5m in Fox's Biscuits brand
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 November 2009 03:10PM
LONDON - Northern Foods is to invest £26.5m in its Fox's Biscuits brand to boost its market position.
The news follows the company's announcement of a 2.9% like-for-like sales growth, reported in its half year results. The company said this was led by strong growth in the chilled and bakery sectors.
It reported total sales of £466.9m, compared to sales of £468.6m in the first half of the year.
Stefan Barden, chief executive of Northern Foods, said: ‘We have many opportunities to drive shareholder value over the coming years.
‘Today we are announcing a significant investment in Fox's Biscuits, which will enhance its profitability and provide competitive advantage,' he added.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- UK Marketing Controller Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £49000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus , Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Birmingham
- Brand Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity