Northern Foods to invest £26.5m in Fox's Biscuits brand
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 November 2009 03:10PM
LONDON - Northern Foods is to invest £26.5m in its Fox's Biscuits brand to boost its market position.
The news follows the company's announcement of a 2.9% like-for-like sales growth, reported in its half year results. The company said this was led by strong growth in the chilled and bakery sectors.
It reported total sales of £466.9m, compared to sales of £468.6m in the first half of the year.
Stefan Barden, chief executive of Northern Foods, said: ‘We have many opportunities to drive shareholder value over the coming years.
‘Today we are announcing a significant investment in Fox's Biscuits, which will enhance its profitability and provide competitive advantage,' he added.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Category Marketing Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£65K + Car Allowance + Significant Bonus, Berkshire/West of London
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links