Greg Nugent takes on permanent London 2012 marketing role
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 16 November 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Greg Nugent, interim marketing director at London 2012, has been appointed to the newly created role of brand and marketing director.
The former Eurostar marketing chief will takes on the role following the decision to separate the London 2012 marketing and commercial departments.
Locog marketing director Amanda Jennings will report to Nugent on her return from maternity leave.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Business Development Manager Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Marketing and Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £38000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits, Bishop's Stortford
- Public Relations Advisor Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Planner - High Profile Account Aspire £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Officer - temporary Brand Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Basildon