Greg Nugent takes on permanent London 2012 marketing role
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 16 November 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Greg Nugent, interim marketing director at London 2012, has been appointed to the newly created role of brand and marketing director.
The former Eurostar marketing chief will takes on the role following the decision to separate the London 2012 marketing and commercial departments.
Locog marketing director Amanda Jennings will report to Nugent on her return from maternity leave.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Digital / Print Artworker AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Nottinghamshire
- TV Account Director required for leading London Agency Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, London
- Client/Media Agency role -Business Director -Publishing Client Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)