Greg Nugent takes on permanent London 2012 marketing role
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 16 November 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Greg Nugent, interim marketing director at London 2012, has been appointed to the newly created role of brand and marketing director.
The former Eurostar marketing chief will takes on the role following the decision to separate the London 2012 marketing and commercial departments.
Locog marketing director Amanda Jennings will report to Nugent on her return from maternity leave.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Sutton & London Stopgap £120 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director - Corporate Comms. - £60k Source £50000 - £70000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Planner Buyer Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Domino's £Six figure package + Car + Benefits, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film