Greg Nugent takes on permanent London 2012 marketing role
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 16 November 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Greg Nugent, interim marketing director at London 2012, has been appointed to the newly created role of brand and marketing director.
The former Eurostar marketing chief will takes on the role following the decision to separate the London 2012 marketing and commercial departments.
Locog marketing director Amanda Jennings will report to Nugent on her return from maternity leave.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey