Greg Nugent takes on permanent London 2012 marketing role
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 16 November 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Greg Nugent, interim marketing director at London 2012, has been appointed to the newly created role of brand and marketing director.
The former Eurostar marketing chief will takes on the role following the decision to separate the London 2012 marketing and commercial departments.
Locog marketing director Amanda Jennings will report to Nugent on her return from maternity leave.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Executive - temporary Brand Recruitment £15000 - £20000 per annum, Cambridge
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure