Greg Nugent takes on permanent London 2012 marketing role
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 16 November 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Greg Nugent, interim marketing director at London 2012, has been appointed to the newly created role of brand and marketing director.
The former Eurostar marketing chief will takes on the role following the decision to separate the London 2012 marketing and commercial departments.
Locog marketing director Amanda Jennings will report to Nugent on her return from maternity leave.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Lead Digital Designer become £38 - 46K, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Search Manager (PPC) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role