Mercedes-Benz to create new global strapline
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz is looking to develop a new brand strapline to bring together its global communications.
According to reports, chief executive Dieter Zetsche is keen on the development of a new marketing slogan to better express the marque's premium positioning.
Until recently, Mercedes' ads used the tagline ‘Die Zukunft des Automobils' - or ‘The future of the car'.
Several of its rival German manufacturers have made use of global straplines. Audi uses ‘Vorsprung durch Technik', while the Volkswagen marque itself uses ‘Das Auto'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films