Mercedes-Benz to create new global strapline
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz is looking to develop a new brand strapline to bring together its global communications.
According to reports, chief executive Dieter Zetsche is keen on the development of a new marketing slogan to better express the marque's premium positioning.
Until recently, Mercedes' ads used the tagline ‘Die Zukunft des Automobils' - or ‘The future of the car'.
Several of its rival German manufacturers have made use of global straplines. Audi uses ‘Vorsprung durch Technik', while the Volkswagen marque itself uses ‘Das Auto'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business