Mercedes-Benz to create new global strapline
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz is looking to develop a new brand strapline to bring together its global communications.
According to reports, chief executive Dieter Zetsche is keen on the development of a new marketing slogan to better express the marque's premium positioning.
Until recently, Mercedes' ads used the tagline ‘Die Zukunft des Automobils' - or ‘The future of the car'.
Several of its rival German manufacturers have made use of global straplines. Audi uses ‘Vorsprung durch Technik', while the Volkswagen marque itself uses ‘Das Auto'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad