Mercedes-Benz to create new global strapline
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz is looking to develop a new brand strapline to bring together its global communications.
According to reports, chief executive Dieter Zetsche is keen on the development of a new marketing slogan to better express the marque's premium positioning.
Until recently, Mercedes' ads used the tagline ‘Die Zukunft des Automobils' - or ‘The future of the car'.
Several of its rival German manufacturers have made use of global straplines. Audi uses ‘Vorsprung durch Technik', while the Volkswagen marque itself uses ‘Das Auto'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'