Mercedes-Benz to create new global strapline
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz is looking to develop a new brand strapline to bring together its global communications.
According to reports, chief executive Dieter Zetsche is keen on the development of a new marketing slogan to better express the marque's premium positioning.
Until recently, Mercedes' ads used the tagline ‘Die Zukunft des Automobils' - or ‘The future of the car'.
Several of its rival German manufacturers have made use of global straplines. Audi uses ‘Vorsprung durch Technik', while the Volkswagen marque itself uses ‘Das Auto'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media