Chris Clarke takes charge at SapientNitro UK
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 November 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Chris Clarke, the global chief executive of SapientNitro, is moving from New York to take charge of the London office of the recently merged agency.
The move, which will see Clarke work in the UK for the first time, follows the departure of Kevin Dundas, the president and chief executive of SapientNitro, who left to join 180 Amsterdam earlier this month.
He was appointed in January shortly before Nitro was acquired by Sapient in a deal worth $50 million (£30.76 million).
Clarke will oversee the integration of SapientNitro, and Sapient Interactive, which will be brought together under one roof.
Their offerings will remain separate with SapientNitro handling brand planning and digital creative briefs while Sapient Interactive will continue to handle pure-play digital build accounts.
The agency is close to appointing a group executive creative director to oversee the creative output across both units.
A shortlist of candidates has also been drawn up for the managing director position, which has remained vacant since the departure of Kate Howe earlier this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media