Chris Clarke takes charge at SapientNitro UK
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 November 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Chris Clarke, the global chief executive of SapientNitro, is moving from New York to take charge of the London office of the recently merged agency.
The move, which will see Clarke work in the UK for the first time, follows the departure of Kevin Dundas, the president and chief executive of SapientNitro, who left to join 180 Amsterdam earlier this month.
He was appointed in January shortly before Nitro was acquired by Sapient in a deal worth $50 million (£30.76 million).
Clarke will oversee the integration of SapientNitro, and Sapient Interactive, which will be brought together under one roof.
Their offerings will remain separate with SapientNitro handling brand planning and digital creative briefs while Sapient Interactive will continue to handle pure-play digital build accounts.
The agency is close to appointing a group executive creative director to oversee the creative output across both units.
A shortlist of candidates has also been drawn up for the managing director position, which has remained vacant since the departure of Kate Howe earlier this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show